Risks of no further covid vaccination

How likely is serious life threatening Covid for those who want no further vaccinations, having had at least 3 or 4?
Is not our immune system now aware and primed to the virus? Can we not now assume it is not any longer a 'novel virus'?

It is a balance for some of us now to weigh the risk of adverse effects to further jabs against dying of covid.

It is hard to make this decision. Yet many people have had health undermined, even damaged badly, not by COVID but by the vaccines. No matter what is officially said - I doubt any doctors are going to openly admit this.

Ask yourself this question: Why do they recommend a vaccine against Flu each and every year? I mean, you had it last year, so how can you get it this year?

Covid is the same thing. Virus mutation.

How likely is serious life threatening Covid for those who want no further vaccinations, having had at least 3 or 4?
Is not our immune system now aware and primed to the virus? Can we not now assume it is not any longer a 'novel virus'?

It is a balance for some of us now to weigh the risk of adverse effects to further jabs against dying of covid.

It is hard to make this decision. Yet many people have had health undermined, even damaged badly, not by COVID but by the vaccines. No matter what is officially said - I doubt any doctors are going to openly admit this.
No, they wouldn't admit to all the problems caused by vaccines. Certain ingredients within the makeup of said vaccines are what our immune system reacts too. Sometimes as a simple allergic reactions others as extremes.

Nevertheless, when someone dies as a result of certain vaccines, they are quick to dismiss with "underlying conditions"...

As far as I've learned over years, vaccines take a long time to be developed and tested properly. Also, it is strange that the Covid vaccines seemingly appeared overnight and like so many, I'm asking myself, why so many jabs required?

One relative was forced into taking the Flu Jab yearly. Every time it was taken, they were worst off, with illness lasting more than a month. Once they refused, they'd spend winter feeling fine or with a fortnight of sniffles.

No, they wouldn't admit to all the problems caused by vaccines. Certain ingredients within the makeup of said vaccines are what our immune system reacts too. Sometimes as a simple allergic reactions others as extremes.

Nevertheless, when someone dies as a result of certain vaccines, they are quick to dismiss with "underlying conditions"...

As far as I've learned over years, vaccines take a long time to be developed and tested properly. Also, it is strange that the Covid vaccines seemingly appeared overnight and like so many, I'm asking myself, why so many jabs required?

One relative was forced into taking the Flu Jab yearly. Every time it was taken, they were worst off, with illness lasting more than a month. Once they refused, they'd spend winter feeling fine or with a fortnight of sniffles.
I am indeed of the same mind.
I have decided to risk the flu jab but I am not confident. I hope it doesn't make me unwell again. I just thought I will have it since the flu one has been tried and tested for many years.

research will prove that point as wll as make lot of the kool aid drinkers really hot at you. lets see how they are doing health wise in a year or two....most if not all the older healthy people I know personally have developed pretty serious problems since the vax? repeated trips to doctors and various prescriptions- and, no predictions on overcoming blood clots myocarditis etc-

research will prove that point as wll as make lot of the kool aid drinkers really hot at you. lets see how they are doing health wise in a year or two....most if not all the older healthy people I know personally have developed pretty serious problems since the vax? repeated trips to doctors and various prescriptions- and, no predictions on overcoming blood clots myocarditis etc-
That is interesting.

I am indeed of the same mind.
I have decided to risk the flu jab but I am not confident. I hope it doesn't make me unwell again. I just thought I will have it since the flu one has been tried and tested for many years.
imo it is about the mysterious out of the blue serious stuff that occurs a year or two out.--cannot be a coincidence--I know too many people in great health before vax...now not so much- and mostly same stuff blood clots afib myocardium etc and strange unaccounted for stuff....thanks overlords

I used to not even have so much as a cold for years at a time. Now I catch colds regularly and get complications lasting weeks or months. The doctors surgery was a place I barely went to, let alone the hospital.
Now is the exact opposite as I am a firm regular, as well as always being round at the pharmacy!
It can't be just being older, surely.

I used to not even have so much as a cold for years at a time. Now I catch colds regularly and get complications lasting weeks or months. The doctors surgery was a place I barely went to, let alone the hospital.
Now is the exact opposite as I am a firm regular, as well as always being round at the pharmacy!
It can't be just being older, surely.
Whatever you decide to do or not do, I hope you achieve some kind of wellness again.

I just saw a video that has reemerged entitled "A DELETED BILL GATES DOCUMENTARY HAS BEEN REVIVED". It has got me wondering the same thing. I am not sure I want to risk more vacines. My health also took a deep dive in these years following the Covid shots. It is going to be up to each of us. I know the Doctor and Pharmacists are wanting us to get them all again. I am not sure this time.

Bill Gates...his foundation and vaccination of the whole world including very poor countries where the vaccine caused so much damage, they are suing the foundation.

I've been getting vaccinated since they first came out. I've had no unusual health problems or needed any prescriptions that are out of the ordinary. I'm still in the same health as before. The covid itself has made a slight difference in my copd but otherwise things remain the same. I think you guys are just grasping at straws.

I've received every Covid vax and booster offered, as have my entire (huge) family and all my friends. We're talking a sample size of about 100. No issues at all, other than feeling tired and achy the day after and a few sore arms. Still haven't had Covid. Leading a totally normal life at this point.

Back