Romantic Surprises!

Keesha

🐟
C608DD75-0601-4140-A607-1D8CC409F8F0.jpegDo you still get them?

Lately I’ve been a bit under the weather so my man bought these cheerful bright yellow flowers to cheer me up and on the way back from shopping at IKEA he stopped at a new cannabis store and took me inside to purchase whatever I wanted. I’m far from out but it was a pleasant surprise.

It was so thoughtful of him. 0A92C8F5-858F-4ADC-9EE1-81BD7CBF954A.jpeg
Does your partner still surprise you?

Last edited:
My husband was out hunting and brought me some daffodils he found blooming. Having fresh flowers in the dead of winter is such an unexpected surprise.
He also buys the kind of chocolate I like when he goes to that particular store. The sweet part about that is that there are only about 3 kinds of dark chocolate that I can have.
I love it when he is out and about, calls to have me order take out dinner, and picks it up on the way home.

My husband buys me flowers quite often, and he used to buy me chocolates, I asked him to stop the chocolates due to watching my weight ,he said but ...but ..I love to spoil you so a said as a comprise buy me a cherry ripe cause I like them .,so he buys me one every now and then which i share with him
I’m waiting for the polly waffle to be released again .( my favourite) it went off the market a long time ago ( after the company sold the business )the recipe“ has been bought back again, so it’s coming back this year sometime

My husband buys me flowers quite often, and he used to buy me chocolates, I asked him to stop the chocolates due to watching my weight ,he said but ...but ..I love to spoil you so a said as a comprise buy me a cherry ripe cause I like them .,so he buys me one every now and then which i share with him
I’m waiting for the polly waffle to be released again .( my favourite) it went off the market a long time ago ( after the company sold the business )the recipe“ has been bought back again, so it’s coming back this year sometime
I had to consult a search engine to learn what you were talking about.

For the equally unfamiliar, both Cherry Ripe and Polly Waffles are types of chocolate candy bars.

To hell with the flowers, tell us about the pink krush. The last time I had some cannabis was in the 60s, and it might have been catnip. What do you use it for? Does it work? I've been wondering about the pain releaving properties, if any.:)
Thanks
Well I grow my own and YES it works exceptionally well for pain relief. Most of the strains I grow are sativa dominant, meaning they are mainly a cerebral (head high); great for pain but not good for those with paranoia issues which I have.

Pink Kush which I’ve grown before is an indica which is a couch lock physical high making it great for pain without the paranoia factor.

My plants

well I dont think mine would pink kush )))))))))))))) didn't know we advertised on here …...………….

I don’t considerate it advertising any more than other items I post pictures of things purchased by me.

Here’s a pic of the pink kush without the advertisement of who grew it. For the record, I just wanted to state that I didn’t nor do I know or care who did.

296E8A1D-8D94-4579-8476-B15971CF4EEA.jpeg

Last edited:
Keesha, CBD sold here doesn't have much, if any, THC in it. THC is what gets a person high, that I've read online, whereas CBD doesn't. IOW, THC has intoxicating effects, where CBD doesn't. The CBD salve we use, hasn't got any THC in it at all.

I just sent my wife a birthday wish online. We don't buy cards, like we use to. Then, for her birthday, we will go out for breakfast and for dinner. Dinner for her will be a nice lobster tail and I'll have either a fillet or prime rib.

We done more for each other's birthday, Christmas, etc. when she was working a full-time job and done even more when we both had full-time jobs.

Keesha, CBD sold here doesn't have much, if any, THC in it. THC is what gets a person high, that I've read online, whereas CBD doesn't. IOW, THC has intoxicating effects, where CBD doesn't. The CBD salve we use, hasn't got any THC in it at all.
Yes i can get CBD with no THC in it which I will this week. Yesterday I preferred the high of THC effects. As long as I’m not driving the THC doesn’t bother me and it’s legal here so anyone can purchase it.
I think that was the exciting part. This is the first marijuana I’ve purchased since Canada became legal.

Gary once told us his wife uses the CBD oil without THC for anxiety which I would really like to try.
My husband might like it also. He doesn’t like the THC effects.

Thanks ClassicRockr.
I’m so glad to see you back. ❤️

A1BF48A7-97BB-4CCE-95C3-E2C3A208AFFA.jpeg4D1C66B2-AD8F-43BA-8849-C18DDD145ADC.jpeg
Chocolates. I can relate. My husband gets free chocolate at work and is constantly coming home with some and I LOVE chocolate. It’s great for the tastebuds and certainly a kind romantic gesture but hard on the figure.

Of course I had to look up cherry ripe and polly waffle . Yummm. Aren’t you the dancing couple?
Besides being super hot, dancing 🕺 💃 must be great for burning some of those extra calories.

My husband was out hunting and brought me some daffodils he found blooming. Having fresh flowers in the dead of winter is such an unexpected surprise.
He also buys the kind of chocolate I like when he goes to that particular store. The sweet part about that is that there are only about 3 kinds of dark chocolate that I can have.
I love it when he is out and about, calls to have me order take out dinner, and picks it up on the way home.

That’s really sweet. My guy sometimes picks lilacs on his way home from work which is usually in May.
The hand picked factor really is heart warning isn’t it? So sweet! ❤️

Another chocolate lover. 🥰

I just sent my wife a birthday wish online. We don't buy cards, like we use to. Then, for her birthday, we will go out for breakfast and for dinner. Dinner for her will be a nice lobster tail and I'll have either a fillet or prime rib.

We done more for each other's birthday, Christmas, etc. when she was working a full-time job and done even more when we both had full-time jobs.

I’ve always considered you a romantic guy ClassicRockr. Very sweet. 🥰

I’ve since modified my post by cropping out the brand name. My thread wasn’t created as some type of plug or endorsement for anyone’s business.

The reason I even added a picture is because I never dreamed that in my lifetime my husband and I could walk into such a professional legal business where everything is accurately labelled for all to see.

It was both romantic that my husband surprised me by taking me there since I didn’t even know the store existed. He’s been keeping up on what’s going on around here whereas I hadn’t so it truly WAS a surprise and a very cool one for myself personally and my fellow Canadians. 🇨🇦

View attachment 89147View attachment 89148
Chocolates. I can relate. My husband gets free chocolate at work and is constantly coming home with some and I LOVE chocolate. It’s great for the tastebuds and certainly a kind romantic gesture but hard on the figure.

Of course I had to look up cherry ripe and polly waffle . Yummm. Aren’t you the dancing couple?
Besides being super hot, dancing 🕺 💃 must be great for burning some of those extra calories.
Yes @Keesha we are the couple that dances , ( twice a week ) its kinda romantic as well cause we do what’s called New vogue ballroom dancing every dance has set steps and a name .

My birthday is coming up,in a few days so hubs will buy me a nice card/ flowers / take me out for lunch ( we are going out with friends ) so for a second marriage I guess we not going to bad
with our 33 years together

Yes @Keesha we are the couple that dances , ( twice a week ) its kinda romantic as well cause we do what’s called New vogue ballroom dancing every dance has set steps and a name .

My birthday is coming up,in a few days so hubs will buy me a nice card/ flowers / take me out for lunch ( we are going out with friends ) so for a second marriage I guess we not going to bad
with our 33 years together

Dancing & chocolate. ❤️
Yes I’d say you’re doing quite well in the romantic department.
A man who can dance? 🥰👍

Yes @Keesha and he’s a full foot taller than me I’m 5’1 and he’s 6’2
Its the only style of dance we can I together without his size 13 shoes 👞 tripping me up :)
it’s our keep fit and our social life we enjoy
I recently had a heart check, had to walk on the treadmill the cardiologist said my test results were what they expect a 45 year old to do ....I’m 74 next week

You’re an inspiration.
I’ve never forgotten that you danced since I first remember you telling us. There’s something very lively and romantic about couples that actively dance together and I’ve never seen an unhealthy one either. That’s great. Happy Birthday.
So you must be an Aquarian 🥳
Mines next week too 😁lol

Yep I’m an Aquarian @Keesha
We are going out for lunch with friends for my BD 🎂 ( we prefer lunch to an evening meal )
I don’t usually worry to much about birthdays 🎈...it will be a nice day

Last edited:
So very cool Kadee! I wish you the best lunch ever.
I’m not normally overly concerned with birthdays but mine will be my 60th so I feel it’s extra special. We are planning a short trip to Algonquin Park to go hiking with our girls.

Happy Birthday Kadee🥳

Back