Sedentary

Because you are not drinking just one orange, for example. You are drinking several, therefore, more sugar. When you eat an orange you generally only eat one.

Aneeda is correct. Always eat the fruit and not the juice. You get more fiber and a lot less sugar. We were taught this years ago in school and from parents.

Well, you were taught incorrectly.....if you take a juicy bite of a fruit , or squeeze the juice from that fruit...it is the same juice.

Well, you were taught incorrectly.....if you take a juicy bite of a fruit , or squeeze the juice from that fruit...it is the same juice.
Yes, But.............if you eat one orange, you eat one orange. If you drink just the juice, you are consuming several oranges.

No, I wasn’t taught wrong. If you squeeze the juice from ONE orange it’s the same, if you squeeze the juice from two oranges, and drink it, it’s twice the sugar.

Yes, But.............if you eat one orange, you eat one orange. If you drink just the juice, you are consuming several oranges.

If I squeeze the juice from an orange & drink it, I am consuming what ever that sugar content is. If I eat that same orange, I am consuming that same amount of sugar content.

By your logic, if I eat two oranges, I have negated the health aspect of oranges, because I consumed two. And ingested the higher amount of sugar.

Don't know nor care. You just like to argue.

I'm type 2 diabetic. I listen to my doctor and nutritionist. Think what you like.

I like to argue ? Why?...because you can't trump my argument?

You honestly believe that there is a difference between, the juice you squeeze from a fruit, and the juice you ingest taking a bite from that fruit?

Don't know nor care. You just like to argue.

I'm type 2 diabetic. I listen to my doctor and nutritionist. Think what you like.
Same here, type two diabetic, and not allowed to eat much fruit, lol, but if I discuss this anymore I might need to start to drink.

Sorry I made your head ....POP 😉 But I just believe it is irresponsible to post advice that is not accurate. And it is inaccurate / incorrect to say that the juice from a fruit contains more sugar than the fruit it was just squeezed from. That just defies logic.
No one said that. No one cares how much juice you drink, knock yourself out. Goggle it, ask your doctor, or just remain ignorant.

No one said that. No one cares how much juice you drink, knock yourself out. Goggle it, ask your doctor, or just remain ignorant.

So now you are stooping to name calling ?

You profess me to be ignorant, when I say the juice from a fruit has no more sugar, than the fruit itself?

Might want to double check your logic there.

So now you are stooping to name calling ?

You profess me to be ignorant, when I say the juice from a fruit has no more sugar, than the fruit itself?

Might want to double check your logic there.
Sigh. I didn’t call you a name. You might want to look up the definition of “ignorant“.

Back