Shooting of Breonna Taylor, and the "no knock" procedure, plus "stand your ground".

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO this quite animated and more so newsworthy thread has run it's course and as passionate and understanding a family is here emotions have run high and is now causing a split in the membership and it is now going South. Everybody here knows I don't threaten members here or give them hostile orders or reason to target me. I never have and I never will and like every forum everywhere keyboard warriors and internet tough guys and other cyber bullies will always infest a peaceful forum. Now I am moving on to finish existing projects not only for Americans but our international members in good standing here and in other sub forums here and do what I do best. Entertain the membership, negative or positive comments not withstanding so I bid you all adieu. Not from the site but from this thread. Be Blessed.

Last edited:
I did and that's exactly why I responded to your rather intrinsic threat. At least even you knew to deescalate your own action because I don't look for trouble with other members here and hopefully you don't want any trouble from me. Still friends?

Intrinsic threat ? Give me a break.

" At least even you knew to deescalate your own action because I don't look for trouble with other members here and hopefully you don't want any trouble from me"

Kiss my ass .... who do you think you are ? Trouble from you ...piss off.

I'll ramp it back up [due to your threat] Watch it again.!

Well then by all means be my guest and since you can't show me what you're made of on the internet and if you so desire maybe we can meet somewhere and you can teach me how to improve myself. Actually your threats don't cut no ice with me. I'm always willing to learn if not here then wherever you feel the need, Lol.

Well then by all means be my guest and since you can't show me what you're made of on the internet and if you so desire maybe we can meet somewhere and you can teach me how to improve myself. Actually your threats don't cut no ice with me. I'm always willing to learn if not here then wherever you feel the need, Lol.

I made no threat, I merely said, Watch it again......you're the one that blew it all out of shape.

Like I said , piss off.

You are so right FastTrax
Commenting on threads like this does divide the forum into sides, especially considering this is a U.S. based forum. That shouldn’t matter at all but it certainly does.

This forum never used to allow politics for this very reason. Members start getting hateful and snarky with each other, including me. 🙁Even commenting on actions taken from people you don’t even know from the news, people take your comments very personally.

Ive been needlessly aggressive on here at times stating my views and know without a doubt I’m getting hated each time I post something. Most people don’t confront me about it, instead they go to other threads I’m posting in and play head games with me because that’s so much more mature. 🙄Then they’ll gossip with the others and plan other ways of getting me back or letting me know they hate me but thats forum life. Besides which, I’m used to being hated . 🤷‍♀️

There are some serious haters here . A lot more than I ever realized who have formed their own clique. They are apparently protecting their own turf. The US turf but since ya ‘all are being so nasty I’ll stop posting anything that asks for an opinion or is related to the US. or maybe stop all opinions altogether since mine are rarely welcome. This whole thing is one big power trip.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your posts FastTrax. You treat people exceptionally well. Don’t let the haters chase you away.

Oh well, FastTrax, I am out of here as well since now I am considered to be guilty of fascist remarks. Perhaps, I should clarify my fascist comment. Co-operating with the police means simply, when given an order, please comply. No one gets hurt that way. The order is usually given to someone committing a crime or guilty thereof and not the general public. The end of this discussion as far as I am concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back