Sick since 11/28 Adenoviruse and busted eardrum

Pauline1954

Just to let people know the Adenovirus is showing up this season. Its bad. You name almost every virus symptom of covid, the flu and cold all rolled to one. At least thats what it felt like to me. My doctor says several patients have requested the test to rule of covid and flu.. They wanted a virus panel test that tests for multi viruses. Its supposed to be expensive. Im glad i found this out.

My ear is the worse part now. It opened up yesterday after i flushed my sinuses with a netipot. It was a sharp stabbing pain then I felt relief. So im on double extra strength to get it under control.

Several tablespoons of Hydrogen peroxide in a vaporizer will help keep the viruses from growing in the respiratory system. My new doctor told me he uses this at home without telling me he uses this at home. 😂 I said thank you but i use about a 1/4 cup in a half gallon water. So now im going to use just 3 tablespoons. Thanks doc for the tip. 😄

The down side I hadnt been using it everyday and missed about a week of this when i got sick. I caught it from some person. Oh well. Thats life. Im on the upside so thats great. Now get my ears healed up.

Just to let people know the Adenovirus is showing up this season. Its bad. You name almost every virus symptom of covid, the flu and cold all rolled to one. At least thats what it felt like to me. My doctor says several patients have requested the test to rule of covid and flu.. They wanted a virus panel test that tests for multi viruses. Its supposed to be expensive. Im glad i found this out.

My ear is the worse part now. It opened up yesterday after i flushed my sinuses with a netipot. It was a sharp stabbing pain then I felt relief. So im on double extra strength to get it under control.

Several tablespoons of Hydrogen peroxide in a vaporizer will help keep the viruses from growing in the respiratory system. My new doctor told me he uses this at home without telling me he uses this at home. 😂 I said thank you but i use about a 1/4 cup in a half gallon water. So now im going to use just 3 tablespoons. Thanks doc for the tip. 😄

The down side I hadnt been using it everyday and missed about a week of this when i got sick. I caught it from some person. Oh well. Thats life. Im on the upside so thats great. Now get my ears healed up.
Sorry to hear you're suffering through this! I've used colloidal silver in the past ( a teaspoon) and it seems to nip it in the bud.

Sorry to hear you're suffering through this! I've used colloidal silver in the past ( a teaspoon) and it seems to nip it in the bud.

Thanks, im way the heck better. It was really rough for a few nights. Just a steady constant tired and sick feeling. So yes ive been in bed for a few days. Had both covid and flu test and they were negative. Thats what i was wondering about. Ok good dont have flu, dont have covid. Im good. Nope 🙄 to many viruses life.

I have a bottle of colloidal silver but never got the hang of using it. I bought it because I read about it and never took it. So i take 1 teaspoon a day? There are a lot of things to take for health.

Thanks, im way the heck better. It was really rough for a few nights. Just a steady constant tired and sick feeling. So yes ive been in bed for a few days. Had both covid and flu test and they were negative. Thats what i was wondering about. Ok good dont have flu, dont have covid. Im good. Nope 🙄 to many viruses life.

I have a bottle of colloidal silver but never got the hang of using it. I bought it because I read about it and never took it. So i take 1 teaspoon a day? There are a lot of things to take for health.
I'm not a physician but it has done wonders to me and my family. I even put some on scrapes and wounds and it heals them nicely. One teaspoon a day. Just swish in your mouth before swallowing.

I am so glad your out the other end. I think we need to just get rid of viruses, period! :)

oh and thanks for the tip
"Hydrogen peroxide in a vaporizer will help keep the viruses from growing in the respiratory system.".

I am going to do this for sure, starting today.

I am so glad your out the other end. I think we need to just get rid of viruses, period! :)

oh and thanks for the tip
"Hydrogen peroxide in a vaporizer will help keep the viruses from growing in the respiratory system.".

I am going to do this for sure, starting today.

I like the no virus idea. 😅

Back