Stimulus Question for Non-income tax filers??

Have you ever tried to get the IRS on the phone? IMPOSSIBLE!
and the form on line wanted ALL my info plus full ss# and my Credit card number. What? No!
Still waiting for the $600, and i filed and paid in in 2018 and 2019.
It is impossible to get the IRS on the phone; from experience. We finally found the closest IRS office in Harlingen, Texas. Problem, there's no phone number. Unbelievable.

tenor.gif

Well, I won't get adirect deposit because neither IRS nor SS has my bank information.

Not to alarm you, but they have ways to get any financial information they want if they really need it.
One example ... If they send you a check, you endorse it, and it goes back to them with your bank info.

Last edited:
I wondered if it was definite who the sender was,
of the letter telling you it was coming, before it was direct-deposited? @SetWave
I didn't get one for either of the previous ones.

If truly from SS or IRS, then I also wondered if it was a mass letter sent due to their receiving tons of inquiries,
or if it was specific for you directly. :unsure:

Have you ever tried to get the IRS on the phone? IMPOSSIBLE!
and the form on line wanted ALL my info plus full ss# and my Credit card number. What? No!
Still waiting for the $600, and i filed and paid in in 2018 and 2019.
When you file your 2021 you will get a tax credit of the 600 if you quality

of the letter telling you it was coming, before it was direct-deposited? @SetWave

If truly from SS or IRS, then I also wondered if it was a mass letter sent due to their receiving tons of inquiries,
The letter have your name on them, but otherwise I am sure they are mass written by computer and addressed by computer

Holding it my hot little hand as we speak.
It's from:
Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service
Austin, TX 73301-0003

It's a form letter addressed to me and wonderfully translated into Spanish on the reverse. Que Bueno.
Frankly I don't care if it's scribbled in crayon from some spammer. The funds are securely deposited in the bank. (y)

Back