Strength in recovering alone

Life gets tough sometimes Cheri. You're in a challenging situation at the moment, but we're never truly alone. I'll pray for strength and comfort for you.

As many others have written, we're all here to share your frustrations and provide encouragement as we can.

Hi Cheri,sorry to hear about your fall,with each passing day you will feel better,nice that a neighbor is helping you
Welcome,glad you found us,you'll meet members from around the world here at SF which makes this forum unique
Sue in Buffalo,NY

Hi Cheri ~ You are in a difficult situation right now. Living alone is not easy, especially when you have had an accident and health problems. Please keep in touch with us.

Last edited:
Medicare has Home Health care services.

Yes, they do, however:
A doctor must say it's medically necessary, and meet certain thresholds.
I was shocked , in similar past serious situation, that this did NOT happen. :cry:

But definitely is worth trying to pursue, by requesting it from a doctor to do this.

Paying out-of-pocket for it, instead , requires no authorization, but they have rules and limits to what they do, which again shocked me,
were not the services i needed most, along with the extreme prices. :(
But again, that too, is worth checking out.
There may be some need that they would fill, at a price one could afford.

Welcome from NC... Check with your local health dept and Church's for some assistance.
They should be able to point you to organizations that loan or rent equipment to help you along.
Best wishes for a fast and full recovery....

Back