Suggestions for Spiritual Awakening Audios

PeppermintPatty

🔷 💜 🔷
From this day forward, I’m devoting my life to seeking peace and spiritual fulfillment.

The way I shall do this is by listening to spiritual audios throughout the day as well as journal / write about the important things.

Years ago I did this with very good results. I just haven’t disciplined myself enough to get into it like I used to. Back then I listened to cassette tapes as well as CD’s. Journaling was a big part of my day. I rejoiced in each day. I had true joy.

Currently I can listen to anything on my phone or Tv. I’m preferring the TV lately since it has a bigger presence about it. It’s already feeling like it’s the right direction to go.

Life is accepting each passing moment as is and I want to learn to embrace it ALL so that I may find peace and spiritual fulfillment.

Some of the great spiritual gurus I’ve been blessed to have listened to include :

Jesus Christ
Wayne Dyne
Deepak Chopra
Louise Hay
Marianne Williamson
The Dalai Lama
Eckhart Tolle
James Redfield
Don Miguel Ruiz
Ronda Byrne
Abraham Hicks
Neale Donald Walsch
Sadhguru
Jack Kornfield

At the moment I am listening to:
“The Power of NOW” by Eckhart Tolle and while I’ve listened to this many times before, it’s re-awaking my inner spirit.

If you have any suggestions for a great spiritual audio, please feel free to add it for others to possibly enjoy.

Thank you!
May we ALL be blessed.

Note: I may do a bit of a summary after listening to each audio.

Please feel free to participate.

Last edited:
I've long had an interest in learning many spiritual belief systems. Lately I've been learning more about Hinduism, especially about Lord Krishna. I don't know if you'd be interested, but this BBC documentary is something I recently watched on YouTube.

Hindu Religion Documentary: Mystery of Lord Krishna
Actually I would be very interested. While I don’t faithfully practice any one religion, I am actually very interested in the various religions from around the world. It’s interesting how they came about. Thank you for contributing. I will try to find it and watch it

I wish you great success on your journey. I too am dedicating myself to relieving stress and seeking peace within. Just plain old tired of worry and worrying. Too old for such nonsense.
Thank you Pepper.
I’m destroying my mental well being with worrying too much and all it does is burn a hole in my stomach, stresses me out needlessly and wastes my time. Worrying really IS a lose- lose habit.

Now I’m remembering things like “Your thoughts aren’t always correct.” ( not that I didn’t know that but it’s nice to be reminded now and again.) You aren’t your thoughts.
Compulsive thinking is an addiction.
Stop idolizing my thoughts.
Stop taking my thoughts so seriously.
I am NOT my pain!
Glimpses of joy happen between thoughts.
The harder the mind tries to get rid of your pain, the more pain you receive.
My responsibility is to STOP sharing my pain body with others.
Where there is anger, there will always be pain.
Surrendering is truly liberating 🌞
Stop resisting

Everything that’s exposed to the light, becomes part of the light.
Bring everything to the light.

And this one’s priceless ;

There’s no greater obstacle to God , than time.

Be timeless in your thinking. ( it’s difficult but is so relieving when you actually practice it )

Become the silent witness of your everyday actions

I wish you comfort & peace my friend. You deserve this. You really do. 💕

YouTube really does have a lot, and once you watch one or two of something, and especially if you 'save' it, YT will put more of the same on your feed. i have a file labeled 'meditation aids' saved. Most of them are music, some with hypnotic imagery.

Because i've meditated for years i don't do many 'guided' ones. but i have variety of music because i feel they enhance whatever i'm trying to accomplish. Tibetan 'singing bowls' especially the ones with deep tones resonate deeply with me. But Native American Flute music and Celtic drums (some other drums too) also in my file. Using different music for different ones helps me enter the state i wish to smoothly.

My A.M. meditations are usually energizing ones with some affirmations about what i want to accomplish that day. Evening are usually relaxing and self healing ones. (tho if someone i know has asked for 'prayers' concerning a health matter i will send generic health improvement energies.) Mid-day ones are often problem-solving, tho sometimes also slip in a few affirmations regarding establishment of good habits that will help me encounter fewer issues due to my own actions.

Last edited:
I've long had an interest in learning many spiritual belief systems. Lately I've been learning more about Hinduism, especially about Lord Krishna. I don't know if you'd be interested, but this BBC documentary is something I recently watched on YouTube.

Hindu Religion Documentary: Mystery of Lord Krishna
In my teens i did an independent study of various religions (as well as Myths, legends and folklore from around the world.) i was very drawn to the eastern ones. Taoism and Zen Buddhism. But i read the Vedas, Mahabharata and Bhagavad Gita.

My first husband was of E. Indian descent, raised Hindu. Visiting my in-laws in S. America provided concrete lessons in what i frequently say about the flaws, the bad things that come out of religions, being a function of human nature. All scriptures have been subject to misinterpretation and misuse by people who call themselves followers of that faith.

Remember in early days of internet (maybe they're out there on some sites still) there would be these quizzes you could take, answering questions about what you believe (sometimes how strongly you believe was noted too) and then they'd tell you what religion would be best suited to you? As if one HAD to have some religion--tho a few had 'agnostic and atheist' options.

i took a half dozen over the years that i came across, in part out of curiosity to see how the questions compared and if i got consistent labels applied to me. Only ever got 2 results: Pantheist or Pagan.

YouTube really does have a lot, and once you watch one or two of something, and especially if you 'save' it, YT will put more of the same on your feed. i have a file labeled 'meditation aids' saved. Most of them are music, some with hypnotic imagery.

Because i've meditated for years i don't do many 'guided' ones. but i have variety of music because i feel they enhance whatever i'm trying to accomplish. Tibetan 'singing bowls' especially the ones with deep tones resonate deeply with me. But Native American Flute music and Celtic drums (some other drums to) also in my file. Using different music for different ones helps me enter the state i wish to smoothly.

My A.M. meditations are usual energizing ones with some affirmations about what i want to accomplish that day. Evening are usually relaxing and self healing ones. (tho if someone i know has asked for 'prayers' concerning a health matter i will send generic health improvement energies.) Mid-day ones are often problem-solving, tho sometimes also slip in a few affirmations regarding establishment of good habits that will help me encounter fewer issues due to my own actions.
Tibetan singing bowls is a powerful tool to help transcend, as well as the Indian flute and Celtic drums. Listening to these seems to help with letting go of thoughts, especially unwanted ones.

Your tip about saving YouTube videos . It actually does that in my tv which is internet of course. I think it saves them automatically

I like the idea of having affirmations
They used to work great for me but now I’m at the place of being scared to expect anything since that leads to desire that sometimes get unfullfilled so you are then left with wishing you didn’t want anything to get better.

I don’t know how to find that balance of wanting my life to change but not expecting anything . In many of the great spiritual quotes they say to expect something like it’s already happened.

Expecting things to happen seems so ego driven that I do wonder about it. Some popular saying just don’t hit the spot.

Plus focussing on others definitely helps but it’s hard being selfless when you are in continuous turmoil. Then again, that’s why I am here studying this until i get it and it helps me.

My hope, is that in the future it will help others

You Tube auto saves to History, but you can also save to watch later. On the same line where we can get closed captions, click on the + sign then click watch later or whatever.

I'm thinking i had to go to the save by going to library in list and then created the file-- don't remember details but i think once in that section you can create and label files. It's been a while. And i can't think of another file i'd want to create besides watch later and meditation aids. LOL.

The one thing i will suggest about making affirmations is to be careful, precise about the wording. Our brains, despite how much we love symbols, can be very literal at some levels.

15 Things You Don’t Have to Do Any More - inspired by Tiny Buddha

1/. You don’t have to wait for change.
If you aren’t happy with the way things are, you can do something starting now, however small to start to transform your life.

2/. You don’t have to accept anything you aren’t comfortable with in your relationship(s). Others might never change but you can change how you deal with them.

3/. You don’t have to ask for permission to do what’s best for you.
At any time, you can decide to prioritize your ideals and needs without having to defend yourself or justify your choices.

4/. You don’t have to follow anybody else’s advice. You can decide for yourself what you value most and what it means to you to honour it.

5/. You don’t need to be afraid of failing. Failing is an inevitable part of learning. To fail or make mistakes means you are trying new things which is essential if you want to learn and grow while living a life of purpose and adventure.

6/. You don’t need to be the sane person day after day. We aren’t the same person we were before. Our cells are continuously rejuvenating themselves so intrinsically, we aren’t the same person. Every morning wake up and become the person you ‘want’ to be. We are granted an opportunity to start fresh each and everyday.

7/. You don’t need to continue doing the things that no longer feel right for you. We can change direction at any point in our lives and as many times as we need to.

8/. You don’t have to feel guilty about saying no or accomplishing less. Your peace and well being are just as important as anyone else’s so if you want or need to change pace, don’t let anybody stop you. Your peace of mind is more valuable than anybody requests.

9/. You don’t have to ignore or suppress your emotions and instincts.
They are your compass towards the best decisions for you. Hear them. Trust them. Learn from them.

10/. You don’t have to hide your pain to make others feel comfortable. Not everyone will be able to hold space for you but some will. You have be open enough to find them.

11/. You don’t have to go it alone.
There is no shame in asking for help. It doesn’t make you weak and incompetent. It means you love yourself enough to allow others to help you.

12/. You don’t have to fix anyone else or make them happy. In fact, you can’t no matter how hard you try. You main priority is to focus on yourself and love and accept them while they learn to do the same.

13/. You don’t need to feel shame for your past. You did the best you could given what you’ve been through and what you knew at the time. It helped you become the person you are today.

14/. You don’t have to worry about your future but probably will. Remind yourself that you are strong enough to handle anything that comes your way.

15/. You don’t have to stress about needing to make a huge impact on the world. Small acts of kindness can have a huge impact.

Inspired by Wayne Dyer and other spiritual teachers

1/. Banish the Doubt
2/. As you think, so shall you be
3/.What you think about expands
4/. Become self directed
5/. Life gives exams
6/. Inner ‘Knowing’s’ will never let you down
7/Judgments will always let you down
8/. Even the least amongst you can do all that I have done and even greater things - believe in your worthiness
9/. We are all connected through quantum physics
10/. When we love someone, we are half the making of that love
11/. Don’t have disaster minded consciousness - banish the doubt
12/. Plant your seeds wisely
What seeds have you planted today?
Faith?Belief?Surrender?Love?Peace?
13/. Connect with Love, not fear
14/. All of man’s troubles stem from the inability to sit quietly in a room alone.
15/. All things are possible in the Unified field of quantum physics
16/. Slay your self importance
17/. Live your life ‘On Purpose’
Ask: How may I serve?
18/. Let go of all the things that offend you
19/. Stop looking for reasons to be offended.
20/. Have a mind that’s open to everything but attached to nothing
21/ You can’t give away, what you don’t have
22/. You get back from the world, what you put out
23/. There are no justified resentments
24/. Get blame out of your life
25/. Don’t die with the music still inside you

Last edited:
I've listened to most of the spiritual leaders you recommended. My particular favorite is the Louise Hay morning and evening meditations.

Once I made the commitment to a spiritual path, I asked myself these questions:
  1. Do I believe in a Supreme Creator?
  2. Do I believe we are all connected?
  3. Is there a spiritual leader or person I admire?
  4. Do I prefer to practice my spirituality in private or as a member of a like-minded community?
  5. How much time am I willing to devote to studying and practicing my spirituality?
  6. Am I open to explore subjects like meditation, self-love, and shadow work?
  7. Which of my special abilities and gifts can I use to help others?
It took me over a quarter of a century before I could say I know who I am and what I believe. It may take you far less time because your spiritual journey is your own. 💗

I've listened to most of the spiritual leaders you recommended. My particular favorite is the Louise Hay morning and evening meditations.

Once I made the commitment to a spiritual path, I asked myself these questions:
  1. Do I believe in a Supreme Creator?
  2. Do I believe we are all connected?
  3. Is there a spiritual leader or person I admire?
  4. Do I prefer to practice my spirituality in private or as a member of a like-minded community?
  5. How much time am I willing to devote to studying and practicing my spirituality?
  6. Am I open to explore subjects like meditation, self-love, and shadow work?
  7. Which of my special abilities and gifts can I use to help others?
It took me over a quarter of a century before I could say I know who I am and what I believe. It may take you far less time because your spiritual journey is your own. 💗
Hi Blue Villa
Those are all great questions.
Great synchronicity !
Louise hay morning and evening meditations I did for years as well as Wayne dyer and Shakti Gawain

When listening to Louise Hay, I was always surprised by the impact her simple loving affirmations had on my life.

I’d often listen to these cassette tapes while walking my dogs through the forest. It had a way of soothing my soul so thoroughly which makes sense because I’ll her words are about loving yourself and being kind to yourself.
We can’t really be kind to others until we are first kind to ourselves.

Thank you for your post

Once the seed of faith takes root,
It cannot be blown away
Even by the strongest winds

Rumi
IMG_2182.jpeg

Prayer is the key that unlocks the resources of Heaven.

Unknown

IMG_2184.jpeg

Believe in GOOD
Believe in positive inspiration
Believe what brings more peace
Believe what being more love
Believe what brings more joy

Me

IMG_2185.jpeg

Share you gifts whatever they may be. ♥️

Hi Blue Villa
Those are all great questions.
Great synchronicity !
Louise hay morning and evening meditations I did for years as well as Wayne dyer and Shakti Gawain

When listening to Louise Hay, I was always surprised by the impact her simple loving affirmations had on my life.

I’d often listen to these cassette tapes while walking my dogs through the forest. It had a way of soothing my soul so thoroughly which makes sense because I’ll her words are about loving yourself and being kind to yourself.
We can’t really be kind to others until we are first kind to ourselves.

Thank you for your post
I could listen to Wayne Dyer's voice all day! When my husband and I were first married, we'd wake up to Louise Hay's morning meditations and he'd always tease me "Have you hugged your refrigerator today?" Louise was one-of-a-kind and I miss her.

I could listen to Wayne Dyer's voice all day! When my husband and I were first married, we'd wake up to Louise Hay's morning meditations and he'd always tease me "Have you hugged your refrigerator today?" Louise was one-of-a-kind and I miss her.
I couldn’t agree more. He’s got a very naturally soothing tone that’s sincerely genuine and Louise Hay could be everyone’s loving mother. Louise’s passing didn’t come as a surprise but Wayne Dyers sure did. He wasn’t that old. To me, they are both spiritual legends.

Today I listened to Michael Singer. He wrote ,’The Untethered Soul.’

Some points that stood out to me

Your mind is merely a guest in your body and spiritual awareness.

You are what you seek.

You need to surrender and be on a spiritual path if the one you are on is not working

Emotions are like static that interferes with your desired frequency.

Staying stuck in low vibration or frequency only limits you

High vibrational people can pause; step back and look at their emotional landscaping, recognize that they have drifted into negative territory and KnoW how to get back.

How?

They let go of heavy baggage like guilt, shame, anger, knowing that they weigh them down. They process these emotions so they can feel and experience joy & peace by intentionally letting them go.

Inner frequency shapes your reality.

Keep your frequency high by clearing away old baggage. It’s worth working on.

Today I listened to Michael Singer. He wrote ,’The Untethered Soul.’

Some points that stood out to me

Your mind is merely a guest in your body and spiritual awareness.

You are what you seek.

You need to surrender and be on a spiritual path if the one you are on is not working

Emotions are like static that interferes with your desired frequency.

Staying stuck in low vibration or frequency only limits you

High vibrational people can pause; step back and look at their emotional landscaping, recognize that they have drifted into negative territory and KnoW how to get back.

How?

They let go of heavy baggage like guilt, shame, anger, knowing that they weigh them down. They process these emotions so they can feel and experience joy & peace by intentionally letting them go.

Inner frequency shapes your reality.

Keep your frequency high by clearing away old baggage. It’s worth working on.
You just reminded me that I have that ebook and I never finished it. He's great, isn't he?

Back