Thanksgiving Roll call...

Sounds yummy. I did not get an invitation like many others did so I did not really feel I should be here. Glad you were here, though, as you cheered me up on a most dreery day, too.:whistle:(y);):rolleyes:
My invitation was for everyone. You are certainly welcome here at any time. Grab a plate, and a chair there are some recliners in the other room
Is that more people pulling into the driveway? The way this crowd has been eating, we may need to resupply.
The wife has another Turkey roasting, he will be joining us soon!

Some snackies
cheese_platter11_1500x1500.jpg

I would love it but now I can't eat it because BG would go up too 500 or more.

You could modify the streusel topping and use sugar substitute for the sweet potato filling. Use oat flour instead of regular for the streusel, a little brown sugar substitute, keep the pecans. Sweet potatoes are on the American Diabetes Association's superfoods for diabetics list and the nuts are nutritious as well.

https://food.ndtv.com/food-drinks/d...-sweet-potatoes-to-manage-blood-sugar-1917288

I am done with the pool table for anyone who want to lay down. Where‘s the bathroom room?
There is one on every floor. At the far end of the pool table
I am done with the pool table for anyone who want to lay down. Where‘s the bathroom room?
GO, down to the other end of the pool room and around the corner, you will find our art work on the doors to the RR, pretty much self explanatory.
IMG_4235.JPG

Back