Thanksgiving Roll call...

Thank you for the fun, @needshave ; many of us needed a lift due to the pandemic. I have laughed so much reading all of the replies. What a great group of people we have.View attachment 135645
Pamela, It was my honor. I hope you and others enjoyed our short time together. Its a good bunch of people! I was hoping for a lot of participation, I think most enjoyed theirselves. I Have one person Missing In action, That is our young Gaer. Not sure what happen to her, So I'm going to post an APB for Gaer.

Thanks for your kind words Pamela, I hope to do the same on Christmas Day/Christmas Dinner, so I hope you can join us.

Pamela, It was my honor. I hope you and others enjoyed our short time together. Its a good bunch of people! I was hoping for a lot of participation, I think most enjoyed theirselves. I Have one person Missing In action, That is our young Gaer. Not sure what happen to her, So I'm going to post an APB for Gaer.

Thanks for your kind words Pamela, I hope to do the same on Christmas Day/Christmas Dinner, so I hope you can join us.
Had a ball, Needshave! :)

It was a party like no other, and for a while this morning I was having a difficult time focusing on newly posted entries, because tears were streaming down my cheeks I was laughing so hard! 😂

Thank you from me, too, for starting this fun-filled thread topic! 🤗

Had a ball, Needshave! :)

It was a party like no other, and for a while this morning I was having a difficult time focusing on newly posted entries, because tears were streaming down my cheeks I was laughing so hard! 😂

Thank you from me, too, for starting this fun-filled thread topic! 🤗
Marg, It was my pleasure and I enjoyed it as well, but especially happy that you enjoyed your day with us. A lot of very nice people on this site and many joined us.

I hope to do something very similar for Christmas and I hope you will join us.I have a few secrets planned for our Christmas gathering so please stay tuned. I appreciate your comments and kind words.

8wmt2W92FhdMJRorr2WDuqd022EcSoh3X4ZbE0Swfh0xcjNC00QwfYkhHJfATLQCXaLmodjkGaxVNSObs3OAaQawbqF7yim4Z6yhq6-p-h1yOc665_cQvtVXXhOprYKgnAi37F1u

Let me add my thanks as well, it was a wonderful party, I ate far too much ice cream, sorry about the broken chair, but, really, your chairs should be strong enough to support, your, hmm, portly guests. Don’t worry, I am not suing you and the paramedics were wonderful. I only broke my pride.

You should hire professional cleaners for the bathrooms. Just saying. 😁

Thanks All, I'm glad you had a good time. I'm going to have it in a bigger place next time ( Christmas). But thanks so much for your kind words. I will be making ice cream shortly to restock, so we will be prepared.

Additionally, I'm still looking for our Gaer. I have looked everywhere for her, no luck. If you have a siting, please let me know!!

Marg, It was my pleasure and I enjoyed it as well, but especially happy that you enjoyed your day with us. A lot of very nice people on this site and many joined us.

I hope to do something very similar for Christmas and I hope you will join us.I have a few secrets planned for our Christmas gathering so please stay tuned. I appreciate your comments and kind words.
I'll be counting the days in anticipation of your planned Christmas bash, Needshave.

If it's even half the fun that this party was, we'll have a ball! :)

That was an awesome Thanksgiving dinner (burp) .. oh my, pardon me! :giggle:
It sure was, and it beat anything on TV by a lot shot.
It rained for a good portion of the day and that dinner was a lot of fun.

I did observe that a number (almost all) of you ladies got pretty wild.
It makes a person wonder what that party would have been like 40 years ago.

It sure was, and it beat anything on TV by a lot shot.
It rained for a good portion of the day and that dinner was a lot of fun.

I did observe that a number (almost all) of you ladies got pretty wild.
It makes a person wonder what that party would have been like 40 years ago.
You just a few us ladies got wild this time, Pecos.

Just you wait until the Christmas whoop-up! ROFLMAO!

I'm already getting ready for it! :)

Back