The Ice Cream Parlour

I wish people wouldn't start threads like this, they throw me into panic, I've just checked, only half a tub left, so it's hat and coat time, I'll get two tubs just so I don't run out. :)

Pistachio...soft serve in a cup....or clotted cream vanilla with a chocolate flake in a cone..

1494595550100.jpg--ice_cream_cone.jpg

The only dairy that sold Grape ice cream, doesn't sell it anymore :cry:
I've recently discovered Key Lime Pie and Pumpkin Pie ice cream 😋
No way. Where did you find such flavours?
I love key lime pie ice cream as well as black cherry. Today I found a recipe calling for vanilla Hagen daz ice cream with 1 cup chopped maraschino cherries and 4 ounces chopped marzipan . Add ounce of maraschino cherry juice and slivered almonds on top and a handful of chocolate chips. Yummm.

No way. Where did you find such flavours?
I love key lime pie ice cream as well as black cherry. Today I found a recipe calling for vanilla Hagen daz ice cream with 1 cup chopped maraschino cherries and 4 ounces chopped marzipan . Add ounce of maraschino cherry juice and slivered almonds on top and a handful of chocolate chips. Yummm.
Ooh, that sounds delicious!

The places with the unusual flavours are both dairies. One is on the Danforth, the other is in Uxbridge (Kawartha Dairies). They have other unusual/tasty flavours as well.

OMG. I love blueberry ice cream. Pistachio. And of course, chocolate. Hagen Dazs is my fave chocolate ice cream. It's expensive but there really is a difference. I don't eat much ice cream cuz of health consciousness and all the fat in ice cream, but when it gets hot enough, I'm in.

OMG. I love blueberry ice cream. Pistachio. And of course, chocolate. Hagen Dazs is my fave chocolate ice cream. It's expensive but there really is a difference. I don't eat much ice cream cuz of health consciousness and all the fat in ice cream, but when it gets hot enough, I'm in.
Haagen Dazs is my favourite Ice-cream too...I especially like the strawberry & cream flavour...

Strawberries-Cream-500ml_apr17.png

At an actual ice cream parlor I like hot fudge sundaes and banana splits.
I'm kind of scared to eat soft serve anymore. I'm not convinced there's much dairy in there. Maybe none at all. Why's there only 3 flavors?
There aren't. It's just chemicals that taste like ice cream. Go for the real stuff.

Back