The Inevitable Take Over Of Taiwan By China.

You might not realize it right now but Communist Chine is at war with us RIGHT NOW!https://bitterwinter.org/tag/re-edu...MIh4W-lomn7wIVV8DICh1QbwQ5EAAYAiAAEgKeyPD_BwE
They certainly are with herein Australia, they are screwing over our farmers and now they are thinking of sending all their foreign students to New Zealand. And all of this is happening because our Government wants to investigate the origins of their biological warfare.(Covid)

There's no doubt they not only have the infrastructure, they're well-fortified and their technology is first-rate. They have a sure-fire method for getting their best minds on every project - "Come up with something exceptional, or die." Doesn't mean they don't have any weak spots, though, and "our guys" have been planning for decades. You know our former president gave the military nearly a $750-billion budget not too long ago. There's no doubt in my mind it'll be well-spent.
After some digging last night I learned the CCP outright lied about those highlighted bits. Their technology is second-rate at best, and they're backward in their use of it. Internet access is extremely limited for the citizens, of course.

And their "best minds" lie to the CCP and "fake it" in order to stay alive and out of the concentration camps, so there's that too.

They certainly are with herein Australia, they are screwing over our farmers and now they are thinking of sending all their foreign students to New Zealand. And all of this is happening because our Government wants to investigate the origins of their biological warfare.(Covid)
Remember when WHO investigated the Wuhan Lab? It came a whole year after the first covid cases and lasted 3 hours. A 3 hour investigation in a spotless lab one full year after *possibly* the worst *alleged* biological crime in recent history.

And WHO said "Nothing to see here."

Remember when WHO investigated the Wuhan Lab? It came a whole year after the first covid cases and lasted 3 hours. A 3 hour investigation in a spotless lab one full year after *possibly* the worst *alleged* biological crime in recent history.

And WHO said "Nothing to see here."
I have no respect for the credibility of The WHO especially since it is being run by Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the very same man that stated the Cholera epidemic in Ethiopia was just a few cases of Diarrhea. Yeah right.
Like he is not on the take, lining his pockets with blood money.

This was mentioned on 60 Minutes last night in two different contexts: First in an interview with Secretary of State Tony Blinken (who I find very impressive btw) and second in a story on the global chip shortage. The ability to make top quality, highly advanced semiconductors is something Taiwan has and China wants.

The long and short of it is that the EU, US, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, ANZ must all stand up to China if it makes a play to take over Taiwan. No one country is strong enough to do it but it's in everyone's interest to stand fast.

China is rapidly moving towards becoming the world's largest economy.....by maximizing the use of low wage labor, and hacking the technology of other nations, and corporations moving their production to that nation so as to enhance their profits.

The Best, and perhaps Only ploy a consumer can do, is research anything we buy, and if it's made in China, and there is any other alternative, buy the alternative.

What I would like to see is a huge tariff applied to any US branded product that is being made in China, AND a good tax break for any US company that brings its manufacturing back the the U.S. Paying a bit more for a product made here is a far better alternative, IMO, than allowing these corporations to pad their profits at the expense of US workers.

Last edited:
China is rapidly moving towards becoming the world's largest economy.....by maximizing the use of low wage labor, and hacking the technology of other nations, and corporations moving their production to that nation so as to enhance their profits.

The Best, and perhaps Only ploy a consumer can do, is research anything we buy, and if it's made in China, and there is any other alternative, buy the alternative.

What I would like to see is a huge tariff applied to any US branded product that is being made in India, AND a good tax break for any US company that brings its manufacturing back the the U.S. Paying a bit more for a product made here is a far better alternative, IMO, than allowing these corporations to pad their profits at the expense of US workers.
Totally agree with you, I have been boycotting anything made in China, I always try to buy Australian-made products.

What I would like to see is a huge tariff applied to any US branded product that is being made in China, AND a good tax break for any US company that brings its manufacturing back the the U.S. Paying a bit more for a product made here is a far better alternative, IMO, than allowing these corporations to pad their profits at the expense of US workers.
There is a problem there, though....their workforce is aging. Thanks to the One-Child rule, within 15 years China won't have enough laborers to maintain the levels of production they've enjoyed for the past 50+, and today's laborers in China (a huge number of people, average age 40) will be retiring and becoming an economic drain. Might be one reason why they seem in a rush to make something happen right now.

I totally agree!

This was mentioned on 60 Minutes last night in two different contexts: First in an interview with Secretary of State Tony Blinken (who I find very impressive btw) and second in a story on the global chip shortage. The ability to make top quality, highly advanced semiconductors is something Taiwan has and China wants.

The long and short of it is that the EU, US, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, ANZ must all stand up to China if it makes a play to take over Taiwan. No one country is strong enough to do it but it's in everyone's interest to stand fast.
British Royal Navy is on their way to the China Sea as we speak. US Navy personnel and heavy equipment is going along "for the ride".

Video:

I don't foresee a military take over of Taiwan. I agree that China is in it for the long time. Maybe 20-30 years from now, a big PR campaign to "unite" ALL Chinese. For those on the continent to embrace their brothers with their brothers on Taiwan, and vice versa .etc
I think maybe China feels pressured to act quicker than 20-30 years because its losing its middle class/production/military force....its population is aging because they failed to think ahead when they made that stupid One-Child law 3 or 4 generations ago.

I don't think we're going to see much embracing going on as long as the CCP remains extremely suppressive.

We are at the point where we can't go to war over atrocities or invasions by Russia or China simply because what would be the limitations of a declaration of war? Does one country send hundreds of thousands of troops to die when you can attack with atomic bombs? The destructive power of modern weapons changes everything. For example Russia invades Ukraine in an all or nothing war what does America do? China invades Taiwan to rule it what does America do? How many of our troops would die before we go nuclear? Add, why did we wait so long to go nuclear? Maybe nukes truly are preventing another world war.

We are at the point where we can't go to war over atrocities or invasions by Russia or China simply because what would be the limitations of a declaration of war? Does one country send hundreds of thousands of troops to die when you can attack with atomic bombs? The destructive power of modern weapons changes everything. For example Russia invades Ukraine in an all or nothing war what does America do? China invades Taiwan to rule it what does America do? How many of our troops would die before we go nuclear? Add, why did we wait so long to go nuclear? Maybe nukes truly are preventing another world war.
I suppose that's why we engage in political and economical warfare; sanctions, boycotts public embarrassment, etc.

China's all butthurt because Nike and other big brands stopped buying their cotton after they found out it's harvested by slave labor. The CCP hates to "lose face".

IMO it has more to do with money, corporate investment, and global markets than military might.
US Dept of Homeland Security just suspended and are denying US visas for a bunch of CCP officials and businessmen and their families, including their kids attending universities here. The DHS is also talking about freezing the assets of the ones who have holdings in the US, and levying fines. Plus there was a sudden rise in the price of raw materials imported to China, i.e. cooking oil and construction materials, some prices doubling, leading to a sharp price increase on goods and commodities for Chinese citizens. Some businesses are slowing production to save costs, and some are closing.

Back