The JonBenét Ramsey Case

I've always believed her mother killed her. And her father knew it & covered it up. Too many things about that stranger kidnapping story didn't add up. At least justice was served - eventually when her mother died of cancer at 49.
I have always believed the same.

Parents who dress their kids up to show them off and compete like this is sickening right from the start. I always thought it was the brother and the parents covered it up. A spooky story that is still haunting
I am with you 100% on that!

And then there was Michael Helgoth.

So many aspects of this case are a mystery.

I am with you 100% on that!

And then there was Michael Helgoth.

So many aspects of this case are a mystery.
I had to look him up. He was the electrician. Its not something I spend much time on since it’s super spooky but looking up this guy I noticed there were 8 suspects including family and many serial killers who confessed to killing her only for the extra attention it offered.

I had to look him up. He was the electrician. Its not something I spend much time on since it’s super spooky but looking up this guy I noticed there were 8 suspects including family and many serial killers who confessed to killing her only for the extra attention it offered.
Interesting it is.

I find whenever someone is tied to a questionable case and they either end up murdered or commit suicide, that raises immediate red flags for me.

That's why there are "Polygraph Keys." They withhold certain details of a crime that only the killer or witnesses would know, so they can recognize false confessions from crackpots.

Parents who dress their kids up to show them off and compete like this is sickening right from the start. I always thought it was the brother and the parents covered it up. A spooky story that is still haunting

I strongly agree about parents who allow their kids to dress up and compete in those shows.

I don't have a strong opinion about who did it, but those shows and all that makeup and highly sexualized flouncing around and posing is just disgusting.

Strangled, blunt weapon to the head, sexually assaulted.

I can't believe it was the mother.
It probably started out as what some ignorant parents call "Discipline," then after it got out of hand, the mother knew she had to make it look like a crime & also make sure she was dead so she couldn't talk.
That often occurs with controlling parents who are obsessed with their kids' career & (in their mind) consider it making sure my kids "make something of themselves."

I strongly agree about parents who allow their kids to dress up and compete in those shows.

I don't have a strong opinion about who did it, but those shows and all that makeup and highly sexualized flouncing around and posing is just disgusting.
Children look to their parents to be role models. To show us how to act and behave. Dressing your child up in such a way is practically pimping your child out; targeted by every child predator. It IS disgusting.

I think money had a lot to do with it. A pay off perhaps. Shush money?

Last edited:
Children look to their parents to be role models. To show us how to act and behave. Dressing your child up in such a way is practically pimping your child out; targeted by every child predator. It IS disgusting.

This case was almost as surprising as the OJ Simpson case. I really think money had a lot to do with it. A pay off perhaps. Shush money!
When all of the Toddlers in Tiaras, and all of the rest of it started showing on television, my immediate thought was, shame on you!

Shame on you for airing and promoting such a thing.

This case was stained from the outset. Certainly money passed hands to muddy the waters here. Guess we'll never know. That child had no idea what a normal childhood is. The father should never have allowed the mother to make her into what she became. I don't think her brother was involved at all. This was the work of an adult male.

In hindsight, the Boulder PD and DA made mistakes that complicated matters, splitting investigators efforts to properly cultivate a unified theory under which they could develop coherent evidence.
The cops broke Rule #1—Secure the crime scene! They allowed relatives, neighbors, friends and other cops to walk throughout the house before the investigation even began. Who does that? Once that happened, any forensics that were still there probably were compromised. Prints, body fluids threads, hair, etc. all gone or stepped on, moved or removed.

The house, inside and outside should have been immediately taped off.

The cops broke Rule #1—Secure the crime scene! They allowed relatives, neighbors, friends and other cops to walk throughout the house before the investigation even began. Who does that? Once that happened, any forensics that were still there probably were compromised. Prints, body fluids threads, hair, etc. all gone or stepped on, moved or removed.

The house, inside and outside should have been immediately taped off.
Am I wrong in my way of thinking... accidentally - purposely?

Back