The JonBenét Ramsey Case

I do believe it was a stranger. JonBenet was little Miss Colorado and appeared in a pre Christmas parade shortly before her murder riding on a float with her full makeup on. She was a pedophiles' dream and there were so many registered sex offenders in the area as well as those whose tastes ran to pedophilia. There was a broken window in the basement of the Ramsey home which would have provided entry for a killer and shrubbery outside to provide cover.

Perhaps any resemblance between Patsy Ramsey's handwriting and the ransom note was coincidence. It wasn't enough to convict any of the Ramsey's of the crime or even to imply complicity.

Ya, didn't see one. I'm not good at starting threads...don't know what to say.
Let me give it some thought as to the correct wording I should use.
Years ago I was like you, thinking about what and how to write,
the soluion I found at the time was to write the same as you speak,
don't worry about the grammer, it is different all over the world.

Start by writing something about anything, then stand in front of
the screen and read it out loud to see if it sounds OK to you.

I am sorry that, that sounds a bit patronising, it isn't meant to be, I
am really trying to help.

Mike.

Update to Thread #1 October 30th 2020 JonBenet Ramsey Case

Now here is a case that smelled bad to me from the very beginning, and with more and more people tied to the family having passed on, I firmly believe this case will never be solved.

What's your take on it?

JBR-2.jpg

JBR-3.jpg

JBR-4.jpg

0e5173f148716c5b9a9759f273f66109.jpg

RansomNote.jpg

Will complete post tomorrow.

I'd like to know what the reason is for the cover-up, as they surely know who did it.

Personally, I think the whole family was/is nuts, but I think they're off the mark about the brother- first, I don't think a 9-year-old would have the physical strength to do that, and also would lack the sophistication to write the note that was found.

1. I'd like to know what the reason is for the cover-up,
2. Personally, I think the whole family was/is nuts,
1. That's what rich people do.
2. Personally, I think, Patsy=mother/wife, had a split personality, and when
"the other set in"...wham!
Then the cover- up...
IMO 🤗

Ever see "Three faces of Eve"...?

I'd like to know what the reason is for the cover-up, as they surely know who did it.

Personally, I think the whole family was/is nuts, but I think they're off the mark about the brother- first, I don't think a 9-year-old would have the physical strength to do that, and also would lack the sophistication to write the note that was found.
I don't think he wrote the note...I think Patsy did that. But, I do believe he had the strength to hit her over the head w/a flashlight. And, then Patsy finished her off.

This will remain unsolved, I am sure. But I always kind of wondered about Burke. I wondered if he was jealous of his sister due to her attention from the pagent life. But would it be enough to kill her?
Those are my thoughts too after listening and watching him on the Dr.Phil show some time ago.There was something not right about his demeanour. I felt he knew more than he was letting on.

Back