The Latest: Cord Blood Stem Cells

jaminhealth

Just hearing my great Prolo MD and this is the latest. Here is the lab where he is now buying Cord Blood Stem Cells. He's been talking about this for a couple weeks now:

http://invitrx.com/

Prolotherapy is now known as Regenerative Medicine.

When I first entered this world it was Dextrose Prolotherapy and I got 3 pain free years on my right shoulder .. so I know this work works. That was about 10 yrs ago.

I'm still hanging on hope that I can get more next year for my knee and other areas.

Just hearing my great Prolo MD and this is the latest. Here is the lab where he is now buying Cord Blood Stem Cells. He's been talking about this for a couple weeks now:

http://invitrx.com/

Prolotherapy is now known as Regenerative Medicine.

When I first entered this world it was Dextrose Prolotherapy and I got 3 pain free years on my right shoulder .. so I know this work works. That was about 10 yrs ago.

"so I know this work works."

For you maybe, but not for all. As i have told you before, I have had it all....and experienced no relief from any of it.

Not to sound bossy...but I really wish you would not make such profound statements , since you only know about you.

RGP: I was posting about the Cord Blood, did you have these. And they can work for many and those who don't want to get cut up with surgery it sure is a great alternative to TRY. And again did you even try the dextrose prolo, you tried them ALL?

People sure do get messed up with surgeries, don't they?

Just hearing a woman on the program today talking about her husband's failed C3,4,5, surgery and his heart attack on the table. She was in tears about what he and she have gone thru, and I cried for her too. I live the misery of failed surgery.

People need to know there are other choices than the KNIFE.

This info is for everyone --

RGP: I was posting about the Cord Blood, did you have these. And they can work for many and those who don't want to get cut up with surgery it sure is a great alternative to TRY. And again did you even try the dextrose prolo, you tried them ALL?

People sure do get messed up with surgeries, don't they?

Just hearing a woman on the program today talking about her husband's failed C3,4,5, surgery and his heart attack on the table. She was in tears about what he and she have gone thru, and I cried for her too. I live the misery of failed surgery.

People need to know there are other choices than the KNIFE.

This info is for everyone --

What you actually said was.........."When I first entered this world it was Dextrose Prolotherapy and I got 3 pain free years on my right shoulder .. This info is for everyone That was about 10 yrs ago. "

That's not cord blood.

And yes I did have dextrose prolo and it did nothing for me.

"This info is for everyone "...

Exactly and when you say;...."so I know this work works." ........it's just wrong.....again, you know it works for you. It does not work for everyone.

It's all Prolotherapy and now called Regenerative Medicine.

It's been updated about 1/2 doz times or more to the next generation of solutions.

Doesn't mean the old and tired solutions don't work. That's what I'm going back to next year when I go back to my D.O.

And we don't know it could work for a lot more just because it didn't work for you. And again I don't know how much of a chance you gave any of them.

It's all Prolotherapy and now called Regenerative Medicine.

It's been updated about 1/2 doz times or more to the next generation of solutions.

Doesn't mean the old and tired solutions don't work. That's what I'm going back to next year when I go back to my D.O.

And we don't know it could work for a lot more just because it didn't work for you. And again I don't know how much of a chance you gave any of them.

How much of a chance?

I had three different "Prolo" procedures [different medicines involved] To my hips.And full stem cell, to both knees & hips.

Over the two year period, I was told each 'Prolo' would help. It did not....then a year ago next week, I had the stem cell. Told it was the one to help........No help. It simply does not work for everyone.

I am not interested in Cord Blood, because that is blood from another person. IMO it could be contaminated , as such bring another whole host of problems, which i don't need.

IMO , in their great zest to make $$ I have some trouble trusting the medical community .

How much of a chance?

I had three different "Prolo" procedures [different medicines involved] To my hips.And full stem cell, to both knees & hips.

Over the two year period, I was told each 'Prolo' would help. It did not....then a year ago next week, I had the stem cell. Told it was the one to help........No help. It simply does not work for everyone.

I am not interested in Cord Blood, because that is blood from another person. IMO it could be contaminated , as such bring another whole host of problems, which i don't need.

IMO , in their great zest to make $$ I have some trouble trusting the medical community .

Ok OK, you tried them all. And their great zest for money is no worse than the medical community and their zest to cut us up and then everyone lives with the botched and failed messes of surgery.

Ignore my info in the future if you don't want to be reminded. thanks....Peace Out.

Back