The Music Thread! What Are You Listening To? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another stupid question from someone who didn't keep up with the times and technology: How does one go about getting these videos and posting them here? (My favorite all-time song is "Imagine." I'd love to have a copy to save to my desktop.

Another stupid question from someone who didn't keep up with the times and technology: How does one go about getting these videos and posting them here? (My favorite all-time song is "Imagine." I'd love to have a copy to save to my desktop.
Go to the video on YouTube. Underneath the video, you will see "share". Click on it, and you get a "copy" option. In this thread, you just right-click and "paste". You can Preview to see if it worked, then click Post reply. Good luck!

Go to the video on YouTube. Underneath the video, you will see "share". Click on it, and you get a "copy" option. In this thread, you just right-click and "paste". You can Preview to see if it worked, then click Post reply. Good luck!
Ah - thanks, Pinky! I'll hunt for a video and give it a try! EEK - not finding share/copy option - only "cast" - it just wants to save the web page... I'll keep trying. I could be doing something wrong or maybe it's the Chrome browser? OK - it was me being dim - got it !!! Thanks again !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back