The Music Thread! What Are You Listening To? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah - thanks, Pinky! I'll hunt for a video and give it a try! EEK - not finding share/copy option - only "cast" - it just wants to save the web page... I'll keep trying. I could be doing something wrong or maybe it's the Chrome browser? OK - it was me being dim - got it !!! Thanks again !
@Empty The way I do it, is to right click anywhere on the Youtube video, and copy video URL. Then here in your post, click on the three dots next to the smiley face at the top of the message box. Click on Media and paste your URL in the space. Then click on Continue.

I can relate. Sleep has become an issue with me too. Relaxing music helps though :)
Sadly I was doing well with that earlier & then the neighbor lady started bumping around next door so, had to resort to fans to get back to it.

John Lennon was worth $800 million when he died. Yet he was able to "Imagine" no possessions. Similarly, he lived in the US but was able to "Imagine" no countries. Perhaps he couldn't "Imagine" what it was like to live in Nigeria or the USSR.

Needless to say, this one's not on my playlist, but chac a son gout and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back