The road less traveled

mlh

hi. my name is lou. i am a christian. and i would like for everyone to feel free to share christian and spiritual and inspirational things here. it can be anything. inspirational music, art, quotes, or humor. or anything that is based on love and kindness as well. please come and have a good time. i saw that i can not post photos for a little bit but, i will try to start us off with something nice here.

For years, I used to keep a little black book of spiritual jewels. Real pick me ups for those days when I was down. I had not read or used that book in years, but I ran across it recently and read it from cover to cover. One favorite was from Psalm 23. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death..... we were never told to stop, build a cabin and stay there in the valley of the shadow of death. We are to keep walking through the valley, not canonize the place. If we keep walking, the darkness will eventually end, and we will see the light

The Road Not Taken
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost

i am glad that we are allowed a freedom here in the usa that some places will never know.
however, i long for the day when i will get to enjoy eternal freedom from all the pains and struggles of this world and this life. i am thankful for all those who have given up their lives and their sanity to protect us and our lands. but, i look forward to being handed over to the loving hands of Christ when my day comes. i wish you all a lovely day.

i was going to make this smaller but, it deserves to be big. 😇

2GodBglory.jpg

Back