These Stressed Times are Stressing People and How They are Acting

Just read some of the posts on this forum about the virus, and it's pure fear. The virus is a huge boogy man floating over everything. Turn on the TV, it's non stop coverage of the virus. The world is coming to an end. But it's NOT. There is a tomorrow. We will survive. While I'm not the first to say this, but "All we have to fear is fear, itself". We will get through this episode. And, we won't have to sacrifice any virgins to an angry god. The sun will come up, tomorrow. We will live through this, and it my fervent hope that toilet paper will again return to store aisles.:)
Not to be negative, but where would we find enough virgins? 😂. It’s not 1950.

There will be babies made and numerous divorces. I am blessed that being retired and hubby is home during the day some days, we enjoy being around each other. Nothing new for us. But with a lot of couples work has been their comfort zone. A lot of people are just lost..so much anxiety and frustration. Sending up prayers for them 🙏 It's good to be 60 right about now... Kids are grown and I hubby and I like each other.:ROFLMAO:

Direct Tv WAS running free movies on one of their pay for
view, 'in these times of forced isolation.'
That came to a halt.
They were helpful. Of course if you wish to pay, you can get the
movies continued-Hmmmmm

Back