Things I say while driving.

Ronni

The motormouth ;)
I am NOT a tolerant driver. I get really annoyed really quickly. I realized I have a running commentary going on when I drive….and I drive a lot!!

Things I say while driving:
Really? REALLY???
You're $”&@ing kidding me!
What a dickhead!
You don't own the road tou ass!
You seriously did NOT just do that!
Blinker, dude, BLINKER!
Are you mental???
There ARE other drivers on the road you know!
MOVE THE **^% OVER!!

..........and so on. Good thing I don't own a gun! 😡

what are yours?

I am NOT a tolerant driver. I get really annoyed really quickly. I realized I have a running commentary going on when I drive….and I drive a lot!!

Really? REALLY???
What a dickhead!
Blinker, dude, BLINKER!
Are you mental???
MOVE THE **^% OVER!!

what are yours?
Add to that "you stupid ass**le" and you have provided my complete list. I'm not tolerant of stupidity on the road. My partner is more of a "pacifist" and refuses to honk his horn when someone cuts him off so I reach over and do it for him. He hates it when I honk my horn, so guess who drives when we go somewhere together? :ROFLMAO:

Really? REALLY???
What a dickhead!
Blinker, dude, BLINKER!
Are you mental???
MOVE THE **^% OVER!!

what are yours?
Add to that "you stupid ass**le" and you have provided my complete list.
I'll add WTF?! to the list.

Sometimes I really hate driving. People are so easily distracted by their damned cell phones! There's nothing more important on the planet than yabbering away on that thing while thinking they can actually pay attention to driving. That's the thing that irks me the most. I wish they'd banned the use of them while driving, period. Others are putting on makeup, or fussing with their hair, or eating.

How about paying attention to the road, you know, traffic signs, signals, and other drivers? You're not in your living rooms, you f@%!#&% idiots! Then there are those who drive like they're trying to land a space shuttle. :rolleyes:
God help me ...

Bella ✌️

I have to say, "I'm absolutely shocked, shocked I tell you", particularly by the lovely ladies on this fine forum, to hear such profanities being shouted at other drivers is very distressing. ;)

When I was still driving, I used to be polite, smile, and say to those bad drivers, "I say, Old Boy/Dear lady, please do be careful you stupid plonker/plonkeress," and, for some unexplained reason, I received some of the language that Ronni uses hurled back at me. 😊

When I'm driving, I think of the other drivers as people in my family. I remember that I am not in a hurry, because there is no point to that. When I had my Navigator, I'd get behind slow (usually elderly) drivers and we'd mosey along. I didn't want anyone to tailgate them or hit them with their cars. If they hit my SUV, odds were they would get a whole lot more damage to their car than I would get to mine.

I don't drive much now -- just to take my son to and from work, which is a mile away.

No, i am not Pollyanna. I just don't like driving while feeling angry or stressed.

With driver courtesy a long-forgotten virtue and many not regarding speed limits to apply to themselves personally, my only objective is to arrive at my destination safely. I’ll hang behind a truck on the interstate, match his speed, and just stay there. For the speeders, lane-changers, and multitude of aggressive drivers, as a jaded major city cabbie once memorably remarked, “So let them kill themselves!🙀

I don't drive much anymore. I tell my granddaughter to say "bless you" to bad drivers and go on her way. You can easily get shot here in Houston if you stop and confront someone which is her first thought. She tries to tell me what they did and I just tell her again to just bless them and stay alive.

Just yesterday I was driving into town and a nursery dump truck pulled in front of me. I was 1/2 mile away and caught it when we doing about 45 MPH. The truck was over loaded with mulch and rocks. It had a tarp on it, but it was tied loosely. The rocks were hitting my windshield hard. I started to pass and the rocks and stuff kept coming. I got a little frightened , afraid my windshield would break. I sped up and passed him. I had a few choice SCREAMS about that time. When I got into town the truck pulled right up next to me. They drove on I-70 at 75 MPH to catch up with me. I just thought what greedy madness over some dirt....

I react to idiots while quietly repeating "A--h--e"
The other driver never sees or hears me say it.
My car has no bullet holes in it.

The one thing that really bothers me while driving is tailgaters. They can kill you. I know from near death experience. And yes, he was on his cellphone. Otherwise I do my best to ignore stupid.
Yes, tailgaters. I hate 'em, especially when I'm going the speed limit. Am I expected to break the law and speed up because they're in a hurry? I usually do one of three things. Nothing, or if they aren't too close, I'll tap my brakes as a signal to get the H off my tail (risky I know), or at the first opportunity, pull over to the side of the road if I'm able, and let the b*stard go go go. What's funny is most of the time I catch up to them because they had to stop at a light. So, what did riding my tail really accomplish besides confirming that you're a jerk? Nada.

Bella ✌️

I am more often the passenger, than the driver. Regardless, I am always shouting "use your signals, you idiot!" :mad:

Drivers are constantly changing lanes without signaling and little room to spare .. dangerous driving!

Last edited:
When I drive I remind myself that I am up in age and that vision and reaction times are not what they used to be, so I am extra cognizant of that and drive accordingly. I'm not all over the road but I know I aint what I used to be.

Really? REALLY???
What a dickhead!
Blinker, dude, BLINKER!
Are you mental???
MOVE THE **^% OVER!!

what are yours?
Agreed! 🤣 I'm just as bad!

I only drive maybe twice a week. Sure, I get annoyed by bad drivers, especially phone-blabbers, but I don't let it get to me a whole lot. I'll change the radio station, or just put them aside in my mind.

I've wondered years ago, what is it that makes people turn into enraged animals when they are in their cars. I often think the same people, if you bumped into them in a store doorway say, would be just as apologetic and polite as the other person.

But in the car, it's a different world.

I am retired, so I’m not easily riled. When my wife is in the car and we are backing out the driveway, I’ll say, “Ready for pushback.” Then, when we are getting on the freeway and I’m on the on ramp looking over my shoulder for oncoming traffic I say, “Check those seat belts one more time. We have been cleared for departure.” One more. When we have arrived at our destination and pulling into the parking lot, I sometimes say, “Flight attendants, please prepare for arrival.” I don’t make saying those things a habit, but just sometimes to break the monotony.

I know most of you don’t understand any of that, but it’s all aviation jargon.

I only drive maybe twice a week. Sure, I get annoyed by bad drivers, especially phone-blabbers, but I don't let it get to me a whole lot. I'll change the radio station, or just put them aside in my mind.

I've wondered years ago, what is it that makes people turn into enraged animals when they are in their cars. I often think the same people, if you bumped into them in a store doorway say, would be just as apologetic and polite as the other person.

But in the car, it's a different world.
It's like people in a grocery store. They will take hours shopping but when it's time to go to the check out, they will trample over people to be first in line! hahaha!

I'm usually pretty tolerant, but when the light turns green and you're sitting there fiddling with your frickin' phone, I've been known to use a few vulgarities.

I do not yell at other drivers on the road but I will cast a spell on them and or the vehicle they are driving in. Several times after casting a spell on them I have seen the car or truck on the side of the road not running. Then I smile and just drive on by feeling better because I have sent that pent up bad energy to them. I use other psychic energies on them also but I dont want to say it for I think that a lot of people here would not believe me.

Back