TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY....It's Bitter-Sweet

Ladybj

Live, Laugh and Love
Normally I have the best birthdays.. however today was very challenging. This is also the day my sister was tragically killed. I felt a bit overwhelmed today. However I end up having a wonderful day thanks to my niece and my grandnieces. We had sooooo much fun. My niece gave me a beautiful vase with flowers. Hubby fix me a Champagne breakfast and gave me a gift of my favorite perfume/lotion. He was suppose to cook dinner but that went far to the left for various reasons. My niece coming over was a Godsend. 😇

It's so hard to believe it's been a whole year since your 60th. This year has been so horrible, but for some reason it also seems to have gone fast.

So glad you were able to have a good day, and that your niece came with the kids. Let's hope the next year ahead brings you and yours only the best.

Happy birthday.

It's so hard to believe it's been a whole year since your 60th. This year has been so horrible, but for some reason it also seems to have gone fast.

So glad you were able to have a good day, and that your niece came with the kids. Let's hope the next year ahead brings you and yours only the best.

Happy birthday.
Thank you...much appreciated. I am learning to let go of things I have no control over.. helping me soooo much.💓

Birthday-Quotes-Happy-Birthday.-My-best-wishes.jpg

A Belated Happy Birthday to you,Ladybj. I missed yesterday as I became a member of the same club as you-my beloved eldest sister passed away yesterday morning. I`m glad that you were able to enjoy your day in spite of it all-thank God for family!

I'm glad you had a nice birthday, though it brings back sad memories of your sister. All the best to you now, and in the coming year :)
birthdayroses.gif

A very happy birthday to you. belated. Please forgive me. I missed this,

birthday champagne.jpg

Back