Train Crosses Busy Highway That Has No Flashing Lights, No Warning Bells No signs or Crossing Gates

Trax, you know about this stuff, how come the train is traveling so fast. He was running-what, 10 miles an hour?
How long does it take a train going at that speed to stop?
Fella, with a few snorts would get his ass run over :devilish:

Trax, you know about this stuff, how come the train is traveling so fast. He was running-what, 10 miles an hour?
How long does it take a train going at that speed to stop?
Fella, with a few snorts would get his ass run over :devilish:

Fast? Between snorts of Vodka Ole Boris is probably crawling at about 10+or- MPH a couple of yards if he engages the independent brake but the point here is Baku was the capitol of Azerbaijan during the Soviet occupation and with the Soviet mindset it appears that no matter how fast or slow Boris is going he is not going to speed up, slow down or even care enough to stop so to Hell with whoever he crushes. The only way I know to estimate a trains speed especially on the AMTRASH AEM7's which had two speedometers, one analog and one digital and if they displayed two different speeds you had to get out your trusty analog stopwatch and estimate the MPH by timing the milepost, as if you didn't have other crap to deal with especially that worthless alerter that you had to push the big red clown button on the left console riser or take your hand off the metal controller every so often for 1 nanosecond GOD forbid they should think you died.

BTW: Like crew dispatchers and foremen of road engines, Inward facing cameras are Communist, Antisemetic, racist, fascist, sexist, psychologically destabilizing, corrupt, abnormal, unholy, intimidating, foments discourse and mistrust, an inexcusable waste of manpower, time and resources, a gross violation of privacy guaranteed to every railroad engineer and just plain not right. Support BLE-T. or fly Jet Blue, your choice.

I think I see rails kind of embedded into the street. Even if there were rails, can't they afford a railroad crossing signal?

Good point oldman. Probably felt it was not worth installing. I don't even see any pavement markings unless they pulled all that equipment up before this video was made.

Back