What’s the hardest thing you have done?

Very good thread, very honest answers too.

Hard to know what was the hardest time in my life, but I'd probably have to point to the second big breakdown ten years ago, (first after my marriage failed thirty five years ago). Great to be well again though, (of course, if that's what I am?! :giggle: ).

deciding it is time to have a pet put down is one of the hardest things a person will have to do.
we've had 3 die in the last 18 months...one died a very messy death in the arms of my daughter..and the other 2 were PTS very gently and quietly in their old age .. it's heartbreaking, and in such a short time too.!

Of course losing loved ones is the hardest thing to go through. Something that still stays in my mind all the time was when my younger cousin committed suicide. She was a Beautiful girl and we were very close. She owned her own business,and was married. Her husband left her and she went into a deep depression. She eventually joined Scientology and gave them $50,000 to help her get through her hard times. One member convinced her that if she would die she would come back to a better life,so she hung herself.As close as we were she never told me what she was thinking of doing. It breaks my heart everyday wishing I could have helped her more.

Back