What’s the most boring sport, and what would you do to make it more exciting?

Bretrick

My pick would be Tennis, then basketball, then soccer.
Basketball, 1 minute to go on the clock and it takes 5 minutes what with the stop start, stop start.
Soccer, 90 minutes, no score, players diving, feigning injury, effectively cheating.
Tennis? Can not say anything positive about it.

Tennis... Back..forth...back ...forth... jeez!!
7a017ba37ef0c388abf3a36a679ace4e--tennis-golf.jpg

Okay, some will shoot me and no offense intended ... Hockey
I've never been to a live event and have earnestly tried ... more than once, to watch it on TV.
I CAN'T SEE THE PUCK. I can't follow or anticipate the action.
Alls I see is somebody swing a stick (sometimes the stick just flicks at what I don't know) followed by some kind of skate race with folks bumping into each other.
Rinse and repeat.
That said, it IS a sport that takes GREAT skill ... to watch

Last edited:

What’s the most boring sport, and what would you do to make it more exciting?​

Hedgehog Juggling!

The last International Hedgehog Juggling Competition I watched just bored me to tears!

To make it more exciting I would introduce a new element to it, International Naked Hedgehog Juggling would look far more exciting. Not for the nakedness in itself, but for the sudden development and enhancement of skill it would create In the participants.

I've never been to a live event and have earnestly tried ... more than once, to watch it on TV.
Alls I see is somebody swing a stick (sometimes the stick just flicks at what I don't know) followed by some kind of skate race with folks bumping into each other.
Rinse and repeat.

I first Hockey game I watched in Detroit was exciting enough. Maybe a bit too much fighting going on in that particular game though for my liking.

Golf is a great sport.
Not everyone is good at it, but a nice walk on beautiful green grass with lakes and waterfalls, having fun with friends, making memories, laughing at our bad shots, then wrap it all up with some drinks and good food at the clubhouse....Ya golf is a great sport, especially for retired people.
Went out today actually. Can't remember if I kept score, but do remember the breeze coming off the ocean and the people I played with! Fun times!

Rinse and repeat.
Hockey is amazing in person. There is so much going on at once. And then to see the guys come together and make attempts to score. I can't watch the game on TV.

Back