What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what I'm doing, it's still kinda early.
Altho, it's Black Friday today..and I'd like to order an electric blanket online. No way I'm going to the stores.

Need to make a couple of calls about making changes to my health insurance.
And, I may sit outside in the sun, when ever it decides to show up and read my People magazine.

No thanksgiving here, just a normal day here in the UK.

Today was gloriously sunny but 0 deg..so I put on my big puffa duvet coat that I bought last December to go to my regular thursday group meeting with the ladies... .

Picked up my prescription from the pharmacy on the way back, and stopped at the fish & chip shop and got a small bag of chips to save me making lunch when I got home. I rarely ever eat chips, least of all from the Chip shop.. but sometimes it's handy for a quick snack..

This afternoon I had a meeting arranged, and I was also going to pick up some shopping afterwards but I suddenly felt quite poorly before I even had a chance to eat the chips for lunch ... so I had to call and cancel the meeting .

Instead I fell asleep on the sofa for an hour and a half... . I still don't feel great but at least the sleep helped...hopefully things will improve by tomorrow 🥴
I'm sorry that you have lost your "gitty-up"....I feel the same way. I find that sleep has helped, also being warm seems to make me feel better. I hope you are back to being yourself in no time!!

We are getting ready for a journey to visit friends for the weekend, we shall dine out together tonight and tomorrow we will be at their grandson's christening. It's going to be a busy weekend.

Much the same as the following weekend, for which we have just bought our tickets: How good it is to be out and about once more. https://theswingdancecompany.co.uk/tag/weymouth-pavilion/
View attachment 196275
I wish I could go to a dance.. nothing around here and no-one to go with tbh... Enjoy yourself before we get locked down again....

Ordering stuff online from Amazon. Its chilly for us here today...highs in the high 60's. Going to bake some cookies and freeze them for the kids (Ohio clan) coming to visit on the 16th. Too soon to put up any Christmas decorations or we'll get tired of them before the holidays...lol.

Horrible stormy weather here. Lashing down, and high winds, so I've cancelled my trip to the supermarket for another day. I was supposed to have gone yesterday., and here I am still not done it due to the bad weather.

Daughter was going to a an outdoor function on the Queens' Sandringham estate this afternoon.. ( the annual Christmas Luminate Walk ) in which they pay around £20 per person in advance.. and with just 2 hours before the start the organisers have canclled.!!

I would imagine it's got something to do with the weather, but lottsof people will have already made the trip all the way from around the country, before they got that Text. Poor show I think because this bad weather has been with us since yesterday... so they should have given people a much earlier cancellation...

I'm going to clear out my airing cupboard this afternoon I think.. I have far too much bedding and towels. Everything is in great condition, all bought within the last 2 or 3 years but there's just too much of it so I'm going to donate the towels to a local animal shelter..

Gonna be 61 deg. here today...i believe we'll take a walk in the forest.

oyaZg.gif

@Aneeda,, take care of your self.
Was wondering how you & Stella are doing.

Miss your posts.
I am ok except for the freaking chest pain, posting a little. Stella is fine. With it 27 degrees outside I keep her in. She managed to jump up into my chair yesterday. And I got her to go into her crate, once, by saying crate when she was running around the apartment. Otherwise she and I are laying low. She still can’t hold her pee when excited. 😳🤦🏻‍♀️

Got offered HULU for 99 cents a month for a year, with commercials, and took advantage of that. Also took Netflix for a while. Can’t shop, or do much, stupid chest pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back