What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll see about getting hubby to take some photos when he's up and around - and has some coffee in him. It's not even 7 am here yet.

My hubby is paralysed down one side ,so not good idea...
It’s like my Ava, but lighter.

Went to the State Police marksmanship training course this morning and shot 200 rounds using my .45 and another 100 rounds from the 9mm. I scored an 88, which is just above average. I was just shooting to keep my skills sharp, but there were some newer Cadets practicing. The one newbie shot a 99. Of course, he was fresh out of the Army.

I called them from the parking lot .. they called me back. Lots of questions to answer, temperature taken, hand-sanitizing, form to fill out. Got a flu shot and blood-work done. Technician used a small needle which I barely felt, but it was slower.

The only thing I have to do now, is get an eye examination.
yes that's what we have to do now.. call from the car park, then they come and get us when the consultant is ready. There's no waiting in the waiting rooms allowed at the moment

Early this morning, I went to a farm store about 15 miles away to get Cortland apples.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cortland_(apple)

They had some baskets out in which you could pick out what you wanted. I was in the process of filling a bag when the guy minding the "apple barn" came over saying "Whoa...whoa." He said for the amount I was taking, I could buy the whole basket. Well, I only needed about 15, not a peck - a peck would rot before I could eat them all. He was also telling me which apples out of which baskets to take. Geez...everyone's a director. I bet if there were any other customers, I wouldn't have had his undivided attention.

Early this morning, I went to a farm store about 15 miles away to get Cortland apples.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cortland_(apple)

They had some baskets out in which you could pick out what you wanted. I was in the process of filling a bag when the guy minding the "apple barn" came over saying "Whoa...whoa." He said for the amount I was taking, I could buy the whole basket. Well, I only needed about 15, not a peck - a peck would rot before I could eat them all. He was also telling me which apples out of which baskets to take. Geez...everyone's a director. I bet if there were any other customers, I wouldn't have had his undivided attention.
Did you have the amount you wanted ultimately ?

I find that due to covid, everyone is as bossy as hell.. give a man a little power etc...

Today , I’m going to do the health walk along our beach
It’s 4miles long.....hubby will sit and wait in the car,
where we park, it’s right on the beach ,
He likes watching people and listens to his music
Plus-his friend might pop along to say hello 😂😂B6762C5B-671E-48A2-B53D-1F526072EE9F.jpeg

Went to the State Police marksmanship training course this morning and shot 200 rounds using my .45 and another 100 rounds from the 9mm. I scored an 88, which is just above average. I was just shooting to keep my skills sharp, but there were some newer Cadets practicing. The one newbie shot a 99. Of course, he was fresh out of the Army.

In the Army 911, I preferred the 3.5 rocket launcher. You couldn’t miss the target... :unsure:
Seriously, I need to get to our range down here to put a few rounds through my fairly new 380.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back