What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got quite a lot done indoors today...then I went out and took some photos of the neighbourhood while the sun was shining... had a chat with 2 of my neighbours, haven't spoken to them since before Christmas obviously because everyone is staying home as much as possible.. we still stood far apart while we were chatting.!!

3 Deliveries today...

Made some bacon , eggs and potato cakes for late lunch...

I went with my husband, as moral support, to get his first vaccine shot yesterday. He has A-fib and a tendency to make blood clots in his lungs, so I've been worried about him catching the virus for about a year. I feel like a giant weight has lifted!
Have you checked into him getting the Watchman surgery? It stops A-fib.

How I wish we could mix with family members. We're told we may be able to by Mid April but only outside and only 2 separate households...
I called my granddaughter said we could probably have a picnic in April at the park with social distancing since we will have had both shots by then. However, the new variant which was announced today, which is in NY is worrisome. Apparently it is resistance to antibodies. 😳. They are still studying it.

Waiting for the water to be restored!

giphy.gif

Thankful that my problems are so small! 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back