What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow...a Forum Meet... yeaaaah 🤩I think this might be the first...for this forum, please someone correct me if I'm wrong!!

Have a great time all of you, and I'll be looking forward to the pictures, Kat....😊
I am not sure what you are talking about? Bowman park is 15 minutes away from where I live. Cinnamon is my bf's new dog. I am sorry if I confused you. Now that I think about it, I think you thought I was meeting Cinnamon from the forum? No, sorry I wasn't.

We have a humongous Thunder & lightening storm and lashing rain going on...finally, .. so we're in and not going out as we usually would on a Sunday.

Got all the vacc'ing done earlier.. and the Bird feeders refilled...

I've just been re-threading some of my trainers with elastic laces, which are less likely to come undone.....

Got a Zoom appointment with my GP tomorrow, so I've written down all the bullet points because I always forget when it comes to speaking to him, and I don't like to waste his time unnecessarily..

I am not sure what you are talking about? Bowman park is 15 minutes away from where I live. Cinnamon is my bf's new dog. I am sorry if I confused you. Now that I think about it, I think you thought I was meeting Cinnamon from the forum? No, sorry I wasn't.
awww I thought you meant you were meeting up with our member @CinnamonSugar ...oh well, still hope you had a nice day

Weather is rainy today, putting the damper on travel so its a quiet day of reading, photo-editing and indoor chores, one of which I just finished. I've been dreading cleaning and reorganizing the pantry, which took on all the hallmarks of Fibber McGee's closet (for those of you old enough to remember popular radio programs). During the pandemic stupidity, a well-meaning relative gave us a lot of stuff we never needed, wanted or will likely ever eat. So, the pantry just lost half of its volume of stuff. Some will be donated. The rest is out of date.

Got a Zoom appointment with my GP tomorrow, so I've written down all the bullet points because I always forget when it comes to speaking to him, and I don't like to waste his time unnecessarily..
I have an in person appointment with my GP tomorrow morning. Last one was almost two years ago. Nothing urgent, just a normal check-up.

I'll follow your lead and make a short list of my concerns - thanks for the inspiration.

@Aneeda72
In my best big sister voice .. "take it easy! Don't want your stitches to open up again!"
Too late, got out of the car, stepped up on the curb, both legs gave out, fell to the cement, can’t get up, of course, paramedics had to come lift me onto my walker. Both my legs from the knees down are numb, but hip seems ok. OMGosh, now what?

Home in my recliner. Husband left to finish doing what he wanted to get done-such a caring man 🤬.

Too late, got out of the car, stepped up on the curb, both legs gave out, fell to the cement, can’t get up, of course, paramedics had to come lift me onto my walker. Both my legs from the knees down are numb, but hip seems ok. OMGosh, now what?

Home in my recliner. Husband left to finish doing what he wanted to get done-such a caring man 🤬.
Oh my gawd! Now you have to rest!!

Well my day doesn't see so bad. No injury yet. I am sitting at my computer and changing my cell number with all my credit cards and other connections online. Part of the retirement process. I had a company phone and will have to give that back on Friday. I am not even half done yet. I have never owned my own cell phone, always just used the company phone. Going to get hot outside today, so I think I will just do inside things all day.

you won't be told will you?..now I am telling you off.👆. for goodness sake, you've already had a scare , why won't you just rest and get well.

I know it's frustrating for you having just moved home , but if you keep on like this you could end up being in a wheelchair for life or worse....the house will still be there when you're well .

you won't be told will you?..now I am telling you off.👆. for goodness sake, you've already had a scare , why won't you just rest and get well.

I know it's frustrating for you having just moved home , but if you keep on like this you could end up being in a wheelchair for life or worse....the house will still be there when you're well .
Yes, everyone. I am being good now. Sitting on my recliner shredding papers. I don’t know why my legs simply folded up, but they did ☹️. It was very strange. I just folded up, my surgery hip ended on my purse which acted as a cushion. I didn’t hit my head. The concrete was hard and not.

The paramedics got there very fast as they just left another apartment 😂. Timing is everything. It is a bit more sore. I will call the doctor tomorrow but I think I am fine. Thanks for your concern and scolding. But, as you know, he does not unpack.

I managed to get two loads of laundry done. One was sheets and I put those in the dryer. They felt dry........but now I go to put the flannel one, which I use for a blanket over a regular sheet, feels damp. It feels dry in some spots but not all. Makes me so mad as I am not carrying it back downstairs to put it in the dryer. I will drape it over the rocking chair and if it does not dry, I will take it down in the morning. That is one bad thing about not having washers and dryers in each apartment.

Today I'm heading to the Urgent Care Center, to get my head check (LOL) due to having bouts of dizziness/vertigo this week end....dunno what they can do, new brain maybe!!! :giggle:
Good luck, I was getting that at the beginning of this year it was horrible.. they couldn't find any real cause for it so they prescribed..Prochlorperazine, and it stopped it off within a week....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back