What are you listening to in 2022

You will love this Holly. When we learned to dance The Viennese Waltz, our instructor had us walk through the steps enough times to memorise them. Waltz at any speed is danced three beat, as in: One, two, three. One, two, three. The music started, the instructor called out the beat: One, two, three. One, two, three. I had taken just one step. "It is fast," our dance teacher said, "faster, even, than Rock & Roll."
We danced Viennese to this song on a cruise ship, on our silver wedding anniversary. It went down well.

You will love this Holly. When we learned to dance The Viennese Waltz, our instructor had us walk through the steps enough times to memorise them. Waltz at any speed is danced three beat, as in: One, two, three. One, two, three. The music started, the instructor called out the beat: One, two, three. One, two, three. I had taken just one step. "It is fast," our dance teacher said, "faster, even, than Rock & Roll."
We danced Viennese to this song on a cruise ship, on our silver wedding anniversary. It went down well.
I loved Alijaz...such a pity he's left SCD now... as for the Viennese waltz.. it's one of my faves, I learned it at school.. ( My school was a dance school)

Back