What Are Your Thoughts on the Supernatural and Magic?

David Blaine is the single most astounding illusionist I have ever seen. It is even more incredible when he does his acts standing face-to-face with the bystanders. If you have never seen his work please google his name and I guarantee you will be scratching your head for a very long time.

Ditto for moi, Diva...so many things I've experienced personally, so many things we don't yet understand, but I truly believe if we "love" and simply keep an open mind, line upon line and precept upon precept, we can rise to the natural ability to break through to the higher, finer consciousness. Its wonderful, as it provides the "eternity" dimension to our daily lives. Its as though we are able to transcend and understand life on a higher, more expansive level. Music sometimes facilitates this, I think, too. Its like music has the ability to move from the finite into the infinite energy life levels.
Liberty....I so get all the points in your reply! I composed/arranged/produced an album. I composed the album to bring about relaxation, peace and even dance. Occasionally I'll listen to the songs and sometimes I say...how did I do that?! I'm always in awe of other musicians, composers, etc. as well. A couple of years ago, I really got into Michael E. Talking about music elevating one to a higher plain! This is my favorite but YouTube has lots of videos by him and some have quite a different "flavor". This is visually stunning as well, especially in full screen mode. Hope you enjoy.

Last edited:
Liberty....I so get all the points in your reply! I composed/arranged/produced an album. I composed the album to bring about relaxation, peace and even dance. Occasionally I'll listen to the songs and sometimes I say...how did I do that?! I'm always in awe of other musicians, composers, etc. as well. A couple of years ago, I really got into Michael E. Talking about music elevating one to a higher plain! This is my favorite but YouTube has lots of videos by him and some have quite a different "flavor". This is visually stunning as well, especially in full screen mode. Hope you enjoy.
Thanks so much for sharing. Do believe music and sound will be the medicine of the future! Its all about frequency energy resonance. There is so much about music and its harmony therapy possibilities it boggles the mind. My granddaughter is a concert violinist and recently took a college course on "music therapy". Will Tuttle, the composer and musician has played at many healing functions. He's so talented in this arena:
https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...df1942cd98f19d61cc3649c57327ca74&action=click

Thanks so much for sharing. Do believe music and sound will be the medicine of the future! Its all about frequency energy resonance. There is so much about music and its harmony therapy possibilities it boggles the mind. My granddaughter is a concert violinist and recently took a college course on "music therapy". Will Tuttle, the composer and musician has played at many healing functions. He's so talented in this arena:
https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...df1942cd98f19d61cc3649c57327ca74&action=click
Awesome....your granddaughter and his playing! I know music therapy is also being used to help dementia patients. Music is definitely a source of healing. Can't imagine a world without it.

If I told you the spiritual, psychic and 'supernatural" experiences I've had, you would never believe me! (too extensive to mention).
But, I documented a few of them in my published books. I loved, loved ,LOVED the comments on this thread from Liberty! The power of not only sound, but color and light on healing will be prevelant in the future, maybe even the next century! As far as you're (some of you) not believing in the "supernatural" is fine. You will experience what you are meant to experience.

If I told you the spiritual, psychic and 'supernatural" experiences I've had, you would never believe me! (too extensive to mention).
But, I documented a few of them in my published books. I loved, loved ,LOVED the comments on this thread from Liberty! The power of not only sound, but color and light on healing will be prevelant in the future, maybe even the next century! As far as you're (some of you) not believing in the "supernatural" is fine. You will experience what you are meant to experience.
Gaer....yes, I can believe you've had some wonderful "supernatural" experiences. The word "supernatural" to me, means natural at a higher dimension. We are at the brink of learning so much more about healing. Delibrately surrounding ourselves with joy, wearing the colors we love and listening to the music that truly resonates within us - taking the all important time for meditation - are "natural" ways to experience the "supernatural" on a daily basis. We have so much to learn. To use our own free will to choose light, love and uplifting energies prepare us for the next great adventure when we are able to transcend. These magical moments propel us toward sensitivity.

Years ago, a young man worked for me who had been studying parlor magic from age 7. All sleight of hand, close up, no special props. Just knowledge, skill, and dexterity. It was truly amazing to watch. :D
I've been performing close up sleight of hand magic for nearly 50 years. I transitioned into a career and stand-up comedy but never lost my passion for performing magic with common objects like cards, coins, fingerings, rubber bands, cigarettes, etc. I recently started teaching sleight of hand lessons via zoom. Great hobby for seniors.

Last edited:
I believe there are real cases of haunted houses throughout the world, where strange, supernatural events keep happening and feel very sorry for the poor people who have to live there. But when the experts arrive with all their special equipment, nothing happens, they never find any visual or auditory proof.

I think great musicians have a type of magic. I'd love to hear @treeguy64 's thoughts on this.
"great musicians have a type of magic"

Magical Stars.

Bob Dylan
Elvis Presley
The Beatles
Michael Jackson
Little Richard
Jimi Hendrix
Mick Jagger
Tina Turner
Janis Joplin
Prince
Jim Morrison
Ronnie Van Zant
Eddie Vedder

Confusion is Magic and magic is confusion. How else to describe something you know nothing about?

Last edited:
I believe there are real cases of haunted houses throughout the world, where strange, supernatural events keep happening and feel very sorry for the poor people who have to live there. But when the experts arrive with all their special equipment, nothing happens, they never find any visual or auditory proof.
But bring a cat inside...

I'm an atheist, so................. I think there are things, which are not known, but by scientific investigation, we are able to fully understand them. I don't believe in pixies, fairies, ghosts, witches, spells, curses, etc.
I used to be a great believer in the occult. I read auras, had crystals, headed the local ARE chapter,, I did some astral projection, and mediumship. I thought I could see the future. And I gave "readings", which a lot of people liked. It took a while, but I came to understand that my "powers" were just me. Rather than some great mystical "experience", it was human emotion seeking affection.- a very earthly motivation.

Back