What Are Your Trigger Foods?

OneEyedDiva

SF VIP
First and foremost, mine is ice cream; I can polish off the "used to be a half gallon" in 24 hours, 36 if I'm lucky. Then there's Nabisco original flavor graham crackers (I can't even buy those anymore! 😛). I also over eat flavored rice, so don't make it too often. What is hard for you to stop eating once you get started?

My trigger foods are pretty much limited to carbs and fat!

The graham crackers made me laugh, I used to consider a whole packet to be a single serving.

images

First and foremost, mine is ice cream; I can polish off the "used to be a half gallon" in 24 hours, 36 if I'm lucky. Then there's Nabisco original flavor graham crackers (I can't even buy those anymore! 😛). I also over eat flavored rice, so don't make it too often. What is hard for you to stop eating once you get started?
I can suck down a gallon of ice cream in 2 days

So many things so little time... Haha. Lately though it's been chips so I switched to sweet potato chips.

I have found that I am able to eat things in smaller quantities because I have to with having diabetes now.
I was recently diagosed with Type II diabetes. I'm not sure I have the self control you have .. yet. Right now, I'm going without - until I feel 'stronger'. So, I'm doing without :confused: So far, I've had no cravings.

Back