What board games do you play?

Quoridor, what's the objective? How do you win?

My favorite board game is Scrabble. Like @hollydolly, I kind of hate Monopoly...maybe because my older brother took it too seriously. He was a diabolical Monopoly player. I'm surprised he didn't grow up to be a real estate mogul.

I also like Trivial Pursuit. Me & my kids played it almost every week. Wednesday was family game night. They carried on that Wednesday tradition with their own kids, and my sons still collect board games.
The first player to move his or her pawn to the other side of the board wins. On your turn you can move your pawn or place a wall tile on the board to impede pawn movement. Here's a short video that describes how to play.

I liked Monopoly and Scrabble. I never had the patience for Chess. Liked most card games but only tolerate dominos. Sometimes I play online Solitaire.

My favourites are Scrabble and Trivial Pursuit. I also play Ludo with my granddaughters when they come here after school. Sometimes we play Cluedo or draughts. I dislike Monopoly and won't play that at any cost.

Back