What Brew Method Do You Use to Make Your Coffee?

Pour-over 1-cup method. Melitta coffee cone with paper filter. Hubby grinds his Starbuck's coffee beans. I use pre-ground.
I use a Melita pour over, with 2 tablespoons of Tim's Columbian Dark grind. Heat the water in a kettle. Add Coffee Mate double double creamer to taste. JimB.

I use Tim's too!
This is OT, but, why don't they have jelly doughnuts anymore?
I haven't been inside a Tim's location in a number of years. I buy their coffee at the supermarket. As for their bakery items....I have no idea what they have today. I did notice a recent Tim's TV commercial about "impossible meat sausages " which are made from peas and lettuce. Jeeeez. JimB.

I notice I wrote back in June of last year that when my Keurig died I would buy a Technovorm. I got to thinking about that and decided the Technovorm would be too much trouble - grind the beans, etc. It would take 15 minutes to get a cup of coffee. Better coffee but not near the convenience of the Keurig. But, I have gotten even more lazy and now I think I want a one touch and done coffee maker -push one button and the maker grinds the beans and makes the coffee in maybe 2 minutes. These are called Super Automatic machines. Most make espresso or regular coffee. They are expensive but darnit I want one really bad.
A friend has one like that - "Jura." Makes great coffee & all automatic, but around $2,500.00.

I haven't been inside a Tim's location in a number of years. I buy their coffee at the supermarket. As for their bakery items....I have no idea what they have today. I did notice a recent Tim's TV commercial about "impossible meat sausages " which are made from peas and lettuce. Jeeeez. JimB.
Doughnuts are a no-no for me, but I would kill for a jelly doughnut, which I haven't had for over a decade. We sometimes get a raisin tea biscuit. No "impossible meat sausages" for me either, thanks!

Back