What Comedy Shows Are Your Favorites?

Don't watch comedy shows because I don't like the laugh tracks. Used to when I was younger but now the laugh tracks just bother me to no end. No, I'm not a "grouchy ole' man" but I do prefer serious drama. Laugh tracks tell me that I'm really stupid & I don't know when to laugh so I have to be told. Really? Don't like stand up comedians swearing their heads off either. Sorry, don't mean to spoil your fun. Each to their own I guess. Give me "Gunsmoke" any day. If Chester says something funny, I will laugh. I don't need a laugh track as I can figure out the joke myself.

Don't watch comedy shows because I don't like the laugh tracks. Used to when I was younger but now the laugh tracks just bother me to no end. No, I'm not a "grouchy ole' man" but I do prefer serious drama. Laugh tracks tell me that I'm really stupid & I don't know when to laugh so I have to be told. Really? Don't like stand up comedians swearing their heads off either. Sorry, don't mean to spoil your fun. Each to their own I guess. Give me "Gunsmoke" any day. If Chester says something funny, I will laugh. I don't need a laugh track as I can figure out the joke myself.
I don't watch comedies for that reason too, and only watch a couple without laugh tracks.

The last comedy show I ever watched was the "All In The Family". It had a laugh track but I was much younger then & I guess I didn't know any better. However, it was more than comedy because it had character & it had a lot of social issues that came out in the series that would never be allowed now in this politically correct society where most people are scared stiff to speak their own opinions. Too bad because difference of options is what makes life interesting. If we all think, act & life exactly like everyone else than our society truly becomes one BIG BORE!

Back