What have you bought recently?

I bought some clones. Had a hard time finding some w/legit people.

I finally got the bright idea to call a store that deals in hydroponics, and the guy there gave me the name of someone.
Whew..

Yesterday I bought a powdered sunscreen for application in the afternoon. Today I’m looking for a liquid for morning use.

Attachments

• 878AD1A9-2AB3-444B-9189-9321B19DBF30.jpeg
    878AD1A9-2AB3-444B-9189-9321B19DBF30.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
powdered sunscreen...I've never heard of that :unsure:
It’s really handy for replenishing your sunscreen in the afternoon. I apply a good quality liquid type in the morning before walking. Four hours later for my next walk I need something extra so find these powders help. I have oily skin so they absorb well. I don’t spend much time outside in the sun.

I also wear a hat.

Two days ago, I ordered a table saw from Amazon and it wasn't scheduled to arrive until Sunday. But they changed their minds and it's out for delivery right now! Hallelujah! It's a miracle! Praise Jeff Besos! Praise Amazon! 🤣

Too bad I don't have any money left for wood. At $80 a sheet, plywood is now a huge expense.

I bought a lot today.. but I won't got through it all.. suffice it to say I bought groceries... and some nice clothing. including shorts, and tops .. and all one size under my normal size so my diet is working.. yeah..(y). . I did get a really pretty Red print Maxi summer dress, I haven't owned a maxi dress in years but this is pretty for summer evenings.. and maxi's are in Vogue this year... I also got a New Ceramic Digital Hair straightener.. ( I use it to add curls to my hair, and rarely for straightening )

I bought a new Griddle pan... and some microwave egg poachers ( currently I just micro eggs in a normal cup) .. also a couple of very summer lemon striped coffee mugs, and some pink and white candy strip plastic bowls for out in the garden in summer...

Got some costume jewellery as well at half the usual price...pretty blue and crystal necklace and some silver earrings...

IMG-3476.jpg

I forgot to mention the pretty lemon knitted Throw I got ... purely accidentally I captured it in this photo... you can just see them on the right...

IMG-3416.jpg

IMG-3478.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a lot today.. but I won't got through it all.. suffice it to say I bought groceries... and some nice clothing. including shorts, and tops .. and all one size under my normal size so my diet is working.. yeah..(y). . I did get a really pretty Red print Maxi summer dress, I haven't owned a maxi dress in years but this is pretty for summer evenings.. and maxi's are in Vogue this year... I also got a New Ceramic Digital Hair straightener.. ( I use it to add curls to my hair, and rarely for straightening )

I bought a new Griddle pan... and some microwave egg poachers ( currently I just micro eggs in a normal cup) .. also a couple of very summer lemon striped coffee mugs, and some pink and white candy strip plastic bowls for out in the garden in summer...

Got some costume jewellery as well at half the usual price...pretty blue and crystal necklace and some silver earrings...

IMG-3476.jpg
Very pretty necklace.

I have a big problem in that I have a jewelry chest full of costume jewelry. I refuse to buy any other pieces and haven't until I rid of some of what I have. I just haven't been motivated to tackle that project. Some pieces were gifts and I just can't part with them. But until I clean out the jewelry chest... I'm not buying more.

I have given my sister Lucy alot of pieces already. She's not a necklace wearer. I am or was.

I learned my lesson in buying 'silver' jewelry from TJMaxx. Over two years ago I bought a graduated bead necklace and had it stored in a nice box. I never wore it and just recently opened the box and the beads are tarnished. What is the safest and easiest way to bring life back to this necklace?20220430_141300.jpg20220430_141332.jpg

Last edited:
I have a big problem in that I have a jewelry chest full of costume jewelry. I refuse to buy any other pieces and haven't until I rid of some of what I have. I just haven't been motivated to tackle that project. Some pieces were gifts and I just can't part with them. But until I clean out the jewelry chest... I'm not buying more.

I have given my sister Lucy alot of pieces already. She's not a necklace wearer. I am or was.

I learned my lesson in buying 'silver' jewelry from TJMaxx. Over two years ago I bought a graduated bead necklace and had it stored in a nice box. I never wore it and just recently opened the box and the beads are tarnished. What is the safest and easiest way to bring life back to this necklace?View attachment 219331View attachment 219332View attachment 219333
@PamfromTx

A jeweller's cloth might work to brighten up the silver beads. It will work, if they are sterling, or sterling plate.

Still on that dry spell.....no urge to do any kind of shopping other than necessities.
Not a party pooper.......just don’t need or want anything.
I have not been outdoors in two weeks. No motivation lately. And I don't need anything.

Hubby goes to the grocery store. If and when I do go out... I rush and come home quickly.

Will be going to Uvalde for Eddy's high school graduation , around the first week in June.

IMG-3476.jpg

I forgot to mention the pretty lemon knitted Throw I got ... purely accidentally I captured it in this photo... you can just see them on the right...

IMG-3416.jpg

IMG-3478.jpg
Wow! Great haul...you did good.

Back