What have you bought recently?

Just bought a new computer (old one from 2013 was finally dying) - bought it online. I suppose I buy more locally than online but, then, I don't buy much of anything anyway except music and art supplies. I would rather "buy" adventures than stuff. Oh, and I get all my books from the library because we have a fantastic system that has everything I want or I can put in a request, and they will get it.

Just bought a new computer (old one from 2013 was finally dying) - bought it online. I suppose I buy more locally than online but, then, I don't buy much of anything anyway except music and art supplies. I would rather "buy" adventures than stuff. Oh, and I get all my books from the library because we have a fantastic system that has everything I want or I can put in a request, and they will get it.
is your library still open Marlene, or are you downloading book from the on-line library?

is your library still open Marlene, or are you downloading book from the on-line library?
Downloading to my kindle. We also have access to watching movies online from the library. We were one of the first states to go on lock down, so our library has been physically closed since early in March, but the online selection and services are really good. For example, in addition to books and movies, we also have access to free online classes and other things from the library.

Funny, nobody has mentioned toilet paper. There seems to be a real shortage these days. :)

What have I bought? A guitar and some strings. Some guitar lesson videos. Each is between 1.5 and 2.5 hours long, focuses on one tune, and probably takes a month or so to get through all the information. I will be busy for a long time to come. No problem staying home here. :)

Tony

Face masks. The lady that does alterations for us is really busy making face masks these days. Her alterations business has been reduced by over 90% because of the virus: wedding cancellations, people not shopping, etc.

She can hardly keep up with the demand and has pressed her husband onto a sewing machine as well. He told me that making those mask is keeping their business afloat. Orders are coming in from all over the world.

Face masks. The lady that does alterations for us is really busy making face masks these days. Her alterations business has been reduced by over 90% because of the virus: wedding cancellations, people not shopping, etc.

She can hardly keep up with the demand and has pressed her husband onto a sewing machine as well. He told me that making those mask is keeping their business afloat. Orders are coming in from all over the world.
we can't get face masks here can you give us your lady's website address?

Back