What have you bought recently?

Oh yes, that would also be helpful to your case. :D
How many different type of places will you be going?
:ROFLMAO:

Well, people have worse habits. I hope you enjoy them.:)

It was such a nice morning that I decided to venture out to the thrift shops for the first time in months.

It seemed good to get out and my little trip was rewarded with a Waterford Mooncoin celery/pickle dish similar to the one pictured below.

waterford-crystal-oblong-celery-dish-bowl_1_b94284d8bf1ce0f13c4b09b135f51945.jpg

I have absolutely no use for it but it will blend in with all of the other useless items I've rescued from the thrift shops over the years.

It was such a nice morning that I decided to venture out to the thrift shops for the first time in months.

It seemed good to get out and my little trip was rewarded with a Waterford Mooncoin celery/pickle dish similar to the one pictured below.

waterford-crystal-oblong-celery-dish-bowl_1_b94284d8bf1ce0f13c4b09b135f51945.jpg

I have absolutely no use for it but it will blend in with all of the other useless items I've rescued from the thrift shops over the years.
Can't see it, Aunt Bea!

None of our thrift or charity shops are open yet... 😐 Nice Waterford glass dish... :)

In the last week or so, I've bought a few things.. denim shorts , 3 new tops... a new eko marble style non-stick frying pan
51l3HzRlOhL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Several new Steam pots for the microwave... ....and a few other things I can't remember now, but several Face-mask included there

Got all of them either in the pound store or in the supermarket or online , because none of our clothing or department stores are open yet

I personally haven't been doing much shopping myself, but my wife has been buying a bunch of stuff for projects in the back yard and around the house. I've accompanied her to Home Depot a few times over the past few weeks but she usually goes by herself while I'm working. If it requires significant brawn or me picking something specific I'm enlisted, otherwise she often goes by herself.

I do most of my shopping in brick and mortar shops, but it's usually things like food or general every day supplies. My favorite shopping will probably not start up for me for quite a few months. I love going through the bargain CD racks at the two used CD stores in our area. I'll usually find a few things I want at prices I'm willing to pay.

A couple of the posts that appeared above mine when I submitted it reminded me that I also prefer to shop for wine in brick and mortar shops and don't really get that online.

Excellent reason for getting it! :ROFLMAO:

Oh, plus, that you enjoyed your outing, and now have a nice little souvenir, 👍
and that you like the interesting shape and look of it,
and that we all like it, too! :sneaky::love:

Nice looking pan, too, @hollydolly
Is that enameled, as it appears to be? (ceramic adhered to a metal core)

Hope those tops do get sent to you, soon,
@Pinky

Yesterday, finally got re-stocked with some basic grocery items, I'd been concerned about how to get, for the past month.
Included basic fall-back foods, non-perishables mostly, along with other important items such as Kitty Litter.;)
I wasn't certain how kitty might have reacted, if I'd had to resort to using shredded paper, for her box. :rolleyes::cautious:
But i am glad i will now, not need to find out.😺

It was interesting to find out that they were limiting flour, to just 1 regular size bag (5 pounds)
and the stated reason given was that people have been doing lots more home baking.
I think there are likely additional reasons, but that was the one relayed to me.

Bandaids, plants, milk, more plants, hamburger buns, several plants, dvd, and a lot more pla ts for my naked yard. 😂

Back