What have you bought recently?

Yesterday aside from a couple weeks worth of groceries.. we also got some boxes of screws, & some new ratcheting bar clamps.. , and ordered a ton of plum slate chips..

s-l640.jpg
Really nice rock, what are you going g to do with it?

A new pair of shoes. Been using my other shoes in the garden so they are very dirty. Bought a new pair of skechers, extra wide and made of stretchable material. Plus machine washable. So comfortable, I have arthritis in the top of my foot which is extremely painful in shoes. Makes it difficult to walk.

The stretch material sure helps it since it bends more readily.

I have not been to a department store in about 3 months. I have memories of running in and out of my favorite stores... even if just to look. I always ended up buying clothes/toys for the two youngest great-nieces (Lucy Jo & Lily Ann).

I have not bought a single piece of clothing in months and my granny panties are losing their elastic. I told my husband about this and he told me to go buy some. lol 🥴

I don't miss shopping for unnecessary items; I've decluttered so much and it feels great. I did alot of rearranging yesterday; I still had Winter blankets out. I washed them all and put them away.

I can't think of anything I want right now but to be rid of the Corona Virus and of course, Peace on Earth.

I order from Amazon for gifts; makes it easier.

I have not been to a department store in about 3 months. I have memories of running in and out of my favorite stores... even if just to look. I always ended up buying clothes/toys for the two youngest great-nieces (Lucy Jo & Lily Ann).

I have not bought a single piece of clothing in months and my granny panties are losing their elastic. I told my husband about this and he told me to go buy some. lol 🥴

I don't miss shopping for unnecessary items; I've decluttered so much and it feels great. I did alot of rearranging yesterday; I still had Winter blankets out. I washed them all and put them away.

I can't think of anything I want right now but to be rid of the Corona Virus and of course, Peace on Earth.

I order from Amazon for gifts; makes it easier.
I went to target to buy new underwear as I lost weight. Their stock was low, but I bought some as I prefer to wear my undies around my waist instead of my ankles 😂. Also need some new pants but they didn’t have any with the ties in them. Life with the virus is hard.

Finally, my three blouses arrived. I'm very happy with them (especially since they were all on sale). However, from putting in the order to delivery, it took around 20 days from within Canada.

I went to target to buy new underwear as I lost weight. Their stock was low, but I bought some as I prefer to wear my undies around my waist instead of my ankles 😂. Also need some new pants but they didn’t have any with the ties in them. Life with the virus is hard.
You just made me peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hahahahaha.

A new pair of shoes. Been using my other shoes in the garden so they are very dirty. Bought a new pair of skechers, extra wide and made of stretchable material. Plus machine washable. So comfortable, I have arthritis in the top of my foot which is extremely painful in shoes. Makes it difficult to walk.

The stretch material sure helps it since it bends more readily.
@Aneeda72 Can you tell me the exact name of the Sketchers? I need some extra wide shoes. Thanks.

Last edited:
A pair of 12V reading lamps that I'll install on the sides of the cabinets that are by the bed in the RV. I can't stand the blindingly bright LED overhead, there. Horrible! I'll also buy surface mount conduit to route wiring for a wall mounted On/Off switch for another terribly bright light on the bedroom ceiling.

A pair of 12V reading lamps that I'll install on the sides of the cabinets that are by the bed in the RV. I can't stand the blindingly bright LED overhead, there. Horrible! I'll also buy surface mount conduit to route wiring for a wall mounted On/Off switch for another terribly bright light on the bedroom ceiling.
I'm also irritated by LED lights of any type .. they just kill my eyes.

@Aneeda72 Can you tell me the exact name of the Sketchers? I need some extra wide shoes. Thanks.
Just remembered which can they were in so dragged myself out there 😁. They are ultra flex Harmonious, the number on the box is 13106W. I got the navy blue pair but they are blue jean colored. As I remember they come in black as well.

I wonder what specifically might have been attracting the blackbirds to dig the previous cover you had, @hollydolly ? :unsure: Do you have an idea?

They are certainly extremely persistent and "industrious" at anything they choose to do!:rolleyes::oops:
Difficult to sway them toward some other location or activity, oftentimes.
Hope that works for you!

I wonder what specifically might have been attracting the blackbirds to dig the previous cover you had, @hollydolly ? :unsure: Do you have an idea?

They are certainly extremely persistent and "industrious" at anything they choose to do!:rolleyes::oops:
Difficult to sway them toward some other location or activity, oftentimes.
Hope that works for you!
NO idea kaila.. we thought it might have been because the bird feeders are above, but they were digging on the opposite side as well, where there are no feeders.. as you say nothing stops them

Just remembered which can they were in so dragged myself out there 😁. They are ultra flex Harmonious, the number on the box is 13106W. I got the navy blue pair but they are blue jean colored. As I remember they come in black as well.
Awwww, you sweet gal, thank you. Will do a search on them. Thanks!!!😁

Back