What have you bought recently?

2019 Bugatti Other

2019 Bugatti
$3,130,500.00

Well.....perhaps that's a slight exaggeration.
I actually bought a vacuum cleaner.

I "splurged" on a strawberry-banana PuffBar.

Vape cartridges have been getting harder to find, and more expensive, and some online shops have taken advantage with big shipping-fee increases.
So I decided to "support" a local store by buying a disposable.
my o/h vapes, and he buys the nictoine liquid in bottle from a recommended source and makes his own cartridges..

But just think of all the money you saved in passing up on buying the car! :giggle:
But just think of all the money you saved in passing up on buying the car! :giggle:
Actually, I had second thoughts because the car costs $3,130,500.00 & only seats two.
That means my passenger would have to be worth $1,565,250.00. I don't know anyone worth that much, so I......got a....refund. :D

Actually, I had second thoughts because the car costs $3,130,500.00 & only seats two.
That means my passenger would have to be worth $1,565,250.00. I don't know anyone worth that much, so I......got a....refund. :D
Cha-ching... you did the right thing!

This one is for you, Win! :)

I have not been to a department store in about 3 months. I have memories of running in and out of my favorite stores... even if just to look. I always ended up buying clothes/toys for the two youngest great-nieces (Lucy Jo & Lily Ann).

I have not bought a single piece of clothing in months and my granny panties are losing their elastic. I told my husband about this and he told me to go buy some. lol 🥴

I don't miss shopping for unnecessary items; I've decluttered so much and it feels great. I did alot of rearranging yesterday; I still had Winter blankets out. I washed them all and put them away.

I can't think of anything I want right now but to be rid of the Corona Virus and of course, Peace on Earth.

I order from Amazon for gifts; makes it easier.
OMG, Pamela, your mention of worn out pantie elastics rang a bell with me! LOL!

Back in the day when I was a busy mom with a house full of little ones, it wasn't unheard of for me to go days... sometimes weeks, wearing old worn-out granny panties fastened with a diaper pin to keep them on (and up), until I had the time to go shopping for new ones!

I bought this kitty litter cabinet on Amazon Prime (my daughter shares her account with me) last week... yes, I put it together! I live in a smaller house so help with hiding his necessary kitty habit has helped both of us. AND... his area looks very neat and tidy now.

I fought buying online for a long time. I like to physically look things over before buying, actually see and feel and that's hard to satisfy with online shopping. I'm slowly letting that need go. I live in a tourist beach community now so shopping choices are very limited, especially with the pandemic hoarding that's happening.

Attachments

• yJYZQSdBR2WXyXbrWmxmFw.jpg
    yJYZQSdBR2WXyXbrWmxmFw.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 1
This morning downtown....... cheapest furnace filter i could get, was told by an AC technician, that energy efficient filters don't allow enough moving air through, 5.99 for three, think that's what the doctor ordered.
Cheap hair clippers to trim the hair on the dogs feet, last one bit the dust.
2 good size jugs of Roundup, on a good sale price.......there, talk about boring shopping.

This morning downtown....... cheapest furnace filter i could get, was told by an AC technician, that energy efficient filters don't allow enough moving air through, 5.99 for three, think that's what the doctor ordered.
Cheap hair clippers to trim the hair on the dogs feet, last one bit the dust.
2 good size jugs of Roundup, on a good sale price.......there, talk about boring shopping.
Isn't Roundup that product that's been in class-action lawsuits????

Back