What have you bought recently?

We bought a whole new Power shower unit and pump... and hubs fitted it during the last 2 days...fantastic power in that thing it's like having a power massage :D

Also bought some new LED under cabinet lighting a couple of days ago...for the kitchen units

Hmm, other than dog stuff, dog stuff, and more dog stuff? I bought some very expensive KN95 non medical masks which are five layer masks to wear with my face shield when I have to spend a bit more than an hour in puppy training. Apparently they give a bit more protection than the 3 layer dust masks I wear now.

I also bought 6 more cloth masks to wear outside for my long walks so I can wash them after one use. Sometimes I run into people, sometimes not, but better safe than Covid-19. 😂. Out with the old saying of better safe than sorry in with the new better safe than Covid-19.

Groceries, of course, husband eats eats eats snacks snacks snacks 🤦🏻‍♀️. He has lost 5 pounds, so he says, since I banned candy from the house. I think he looks like he gained. Hmm, bought my prescriptions. New year, new deductible to meet. 😞.

We don’t have V8 in cartons. The plastic bottle is 1.36 litre and costs C$3.50 when on sale. Plus the deposit fees. DH drinks it every day for lunch. In the US they sell a spicy version too. Correction. It’s 1.89 litres.
My o/h has a glass every morning before work....

81jLhzJ7WPL._AC_SS350_.jpg

I wish we could get the spicy version here but alas no....

Assorted brain teaser puzzles, both metal and wood.
Favorites so far; devils/demon claw, A wooden Soma cube, and the so called coaster puzzle

A chess backgammon and checkers board... a friend wanted to learn and I needed something to stretch my mind.

Chess and backgammon.jpg

A 10,000 BTU propane heater with thermostat; for camping (bad idea it worked less than a month then needed fixing & parts)... working great since.
Heater 30 61NSMr9wpwL._AC_SL1280_.jpg

A new propane regulator along with quick disconnects, dust covers and feet for the heater.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Protein Drinks--got some Adkins this time. Organic dog treats, a new door mat, a sound machine like the other one I have (almost exactly alike and got it at a bargain price), 3 new sweat suits-I've only gotten one of them so far as they are on back order but I got them anyways because they were marked down and really nice and very warm, too.

Back