What have you bought recently?

I just now completed an order for medical marijuana. Gel caps since I can no longer afford, health-wise, to smoke. Did I tell EVERYONE ON EARTH that New York State Finally Passed Legalization for Recreational Use? I did, but, like NYC sometimes, it's so nice I'll say it twice.

I just now completed an order for medical marijuana. Gel caps since I can no longer afford, health-wise, to smoke. Did I tell EVERYONE ON EARTH that New York State Finally Passed Legalization for Recreational Use? I did, but, like NYC sometimes, it's so nice I'll say it twice.
Ohio passed it for recreational use, too, I think last year. Here it is mighty expensive but I hear it's more potent. I can't smoke it either because of lung issues. I haven't got a card for getting it yet.

You won't need a card for recreational if you're over 21, right? Why should you, @Ruthanne ?
I'm sorry, I was a bit confused! I meant it is legal for medical usage here. I am still waiting for it to be legal for recreational. I think the Federal Govt. may may it legal everywhere but they seem to take their time doing things. I changed my previous post, sorry.

I'm sorry, I was a bit confused! I meant it is legal for medical usage here. I am still waiting for it to be legal for recreational. I think the Federal Govt. may may it legal everywhere but they seem to take their time doing things. I changed my previous post, sorry.
It is very easy to get credentialed, and you have numerous ills, I'm sorry to say.

I have done raised gardens in water troughs before, just keep in mind they require more water because the mental heats the potting soil up more and faster than non mental one. Anything can go on the bottom for drainage but make sure you drill the holes on the bottom first if it doesn’t have holes.

My carrots did not do well in them, but everything else was fine as I remember. 😍. I am using my box spring as a garden bed this year and a wooden pallet. So, we will see. You can plant a veggie into any container. I’ve put my tomatoes in flower containers. Because of my upcoming hip surgery, in June, everything needs to be higher.

I was going to ask you, can corgis jump very high? Will they dig under fences? BBL, off for my biospy 🙄.
Thanks for your input and suggestions, Aneeda.......yes, quite aware of the extra heat with metal.....have used metal for beds in the past.....i found if i made the soil, so it wasn't too heavy, and kept in step with the extra watering, worked well.....and drainage holes.....every 1/2 barrel, large planters etc., have drilled sufficient holes for drainage, that is a must....what i'm going to like is the 2ft height.
As far as Micki or Noah jumping up into them....too high for Micki.....Noah's a jumper, but he'll only do that once, so hopefully, i won't have to fence these off.....the raised garden frames i set up last year are only 15", that's why i fenced them off.

No, Corgis don't jump heights as a rule.....the living room furniture is 19", she can jump onto them......the bed is 23", she can't do that, so i have a stool by the bed for her and Shaalee.....but Micki is a small size Corgi.....you're also dealing with a Healer, not sure about their jumping habits.
Do Corgis did......many of them like to dig......Micki is one of them.....in the dog run on the farm, the deepest she's dug is 10", very busy girl, and DETERMINED.......got very serious looks when i filled them in......will they dig under the fence.....quite possible.....Micki's taken her spurts started to dig here in town....have to keep on her for that.

Hope your biopsy goes well.

Forgot about another recent purchase.
Yesterday, bought some GOLD !!!!!!!!!!
Needed 6ft x 7ft 3/4 in plywood for the doghouse floor....the old floor was rotting out.
Wanted treated plywood, can't get any, so i got standard fir......haven't bought any wood for a long time.....that was a fast 100.00 gone.

Back