What have you bought recently?

Those cotton jeans I bought & likely will keep are pretty good. It just kills me that they weren’t on sale except for the $1 off. $124. Everything is better when it’s on sale.

You make me smile with your buying enthusiasm, @hollydolly . You remind me so much of my best friend. She gets extremely excited when out shopping. She and I would travel to San Antonio and literally shopped til we dropped. Those were the days. She was one who would find a pair of shoes and get them in a multitude of shades/colors. I would just stare at her in awe. It's funny how things change when one is older. I (when single) only thought about buying clothes. But, I didn't go crazy as I had a house to pay for. Now, I prefer giving. And giving....
LOL..Pam,you forget our stores ( except supermarkets) have just opened again on Monday after almost a year of closure...not good for someone who loves to shop... so bring on the fun :LOL:

View attachment 155192
View attachment 155193
View attachment 155194
The first picture is the new summer blazer that I bought a couple of weeks ago.
Following that are two photos of the trousers that my wife is making to go with the blazer.
The trousers are all but finished but not quite, they will need to be pressed professionally at a dry cleaners, in order to insert a strong crease. What you see of the trousers, I uplifted from the photo on the front of the paper pattern. The style is known as Oxford Bags.
Out at last, we have been to my wife's favourite fabric store, more fabric for shirt and trousers and, of course, for herself too. On the way home we stopped off at a favourite watering hole, just for coffee and a meet up. We shall be going back there tomorrow for a lunch time hog roast.
Today I wore the blue trousers that my wife had previously made, now they have been pressed. They certainly drew attention when we stopped for coffee.

Blue 002.JPG

A couple of little potted plants at the grocery store. Last time was at the start of March & it’s still hanging on, though barely. I usually do a plant in within the week.

Also two boxes of end of the season Easter candies. They’re the gummy bear type so bought some other things for DH. I’d like to go back & clean the shelf off of the type I bought. They’re fresh & delicious.

I’m going wild. Got on Amazon and ordered a Bread Crumb Scraper & a syrup dispenser.

If only I could find a good Canadian source for petite t-shirts. Just plain colours, no flowers or prints.

I bought 2 books to download to my kindle...I really wanted one of them in Hardback, but the kindle version was very much cheaper so I got them both downloaded...

Wake up the world has gone nuts- Piers Morgan

..and

Not tonight Josephine- a road trip through small town America... George Mahood

Probably a waste of money.

Some restaurants use them to remove bread crumbs from the tablecloth. A skilled waiter does it with a flick of the wrist.
My husband just licks his finger, touches bread crumbs, puts his finger in his mouth, breadcrumbs all gone. Dog does the same thing to breadcrumbs on the floor: those are the breadcrumbs that I brushed on the floor with my hand. I do not eat breadcrumbs. 😂

Back