What Is It? - #11

LOL - I'm glad y'all enjoyed it. I have to admit that when I'm faced with a puzzle like this my brain starts to fry as well, so don't feel too bad if that happened to you.

I agree that some credits can be shared because a few of you came pretty close, but as Sea mentioned I'm just a sadist - I like to prolong the agony!

Zimmy, you must have been peeking into my "special" room - naughty, naughty!

smiley-sex014.gif

I couldn't participate. That Easter egg painter thingy made my head hurt, and this looked to be even worse. Anything that bangs my 2 functioning brain cells together like that may injure them, and I need them both;)!

:banghead:

SeaBreeze...good job! Lots of creative answers..the hints, though...Las Vegas or Atlantic City?:confused:

I couldn't participate. That Easter egg painter thingy made my head hurt, and this looked to be even worse. Anything that bangs my 2 functioning brain cells together like that may injure them, and I need them both;)!

You might enjoy my "Junior Edition" - here's an example ...

WHAT IS IT? - #465

559361_536998153017687_2130919871_n.jpg

:playful:

SeaBreeze...good job! Lots of creative answers..the hints, though...Las Vegas or Atlantic City?:confused:

They are both centers of gambling, and dealers often wear sleeve garters, thus shortening their sleeves.

... sorry - that's how my mind works ...

:banghead:

Whatever you do . . . avoid #13 at all cost. I took one look and gave up right away. Cruel and unusual, I tell ya.

Back