What Is Your Astrological/Horoscope Sign? Take the Poll!

What is your astrological sign?

• Aries

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Taurus

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Gemini

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Cancer

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Leo

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Virgo

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Libra

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Scorpio

• Sagittarius

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Pisces

• Total voters
Leo friendships have been my most challenging ...strong willed and strong willed! Usually have an quick attraction and lasting bond with Pisces.
As an aries, I get on well with Leos, ( another brother is a Leo as was my grandmother)... particularly well with sagitarians , gemini's , cancerians & Libras. Caprricorns ( I was married to one , ) not so much nor Pisces .. they are too opposite to me for us to have much common ground!!

Same here. Still a Scorpio! BTW ...there are some strong-willed Aries and Scorpio traits that can cause friction. But you've been on of my fave members from the get go. Thinking it has something to do with having an Aries sister who is also one of my closest friends. Because of the similar traits, we most often see things eye to eye. But when we occasionally don't ...the fight is on!
well youve always been a friend, since you first came to the forum, we've never had a cross word, and I hope we never do... 🥰

My sign is Scorpio. I looked up who is combatable with me in Love. I got 4 matches ,but the important one was Pisces, which is my husbands sign.

My best guy friend is Pisces and we had an instant and strong personalities attraction. He's gay so it's philia love, but it has lasted 30+ years. If we skip weeks talking, the next conversation is like we just talked the day before.

Last edited:
Leo - some of the general traits fit, but others don't. A friend who was really into astrology gave me a personalized reading for my birthday once. It was based on the exact time of my birth and the exact place where I was born. It was a whole lot more accurate than the generalized traits you see on all the websites. For example - one of the generalized traits of a Leo is that we tend to spend lavishly and show off their wealth. That is absolutely not true of me as I'm about the most frugal person I know and live a very simple lifestyle. I'm also not prone to angry outbursts as predicted. In fact, the angrier I am, the more calm and quiet I become. . .so many of the generalized traits just don't fit. On the other hand, some do.

Back