What makes a woman sexy to you? What makes a man sexy to you?

For me the most important is a lady who likes me, and shows it. I have to like her as well of course.

Second level is I like women who are funny, easy to talk to, have interesting things to say, and enjoy talking with me.

Third level are things like being in an age appropriate range (not too picky on that one) and having at least a few shared interests. However I also like someone with interests and thoughts different from my own who likes to talk about them.

After that I do of course notice the regular female features, but if I get past the first hurdles looks are not so important. I find I like to look at people I like...
toilet-trained
That might be important too.

For me the most important is a lady who likes me, and shows it. I have to like her as well of course.

Second level is I like women who are funny, easy to talk to, have interesting things to say, and enjoy talking with me.

Third level are things like being in an age appropriate range (not too picky on that one) and having at least a few shared interests. However I also like someone with interests and thoughts different from my own who likes to talk about them.

After that I do of course notice the regular female features, but if I get past the first hurdles looks are not so important. I find I like to look at people I like...

That might be important too.
A prominent nose, an over-bite, a higher than average forehead...those all look perfectly proportioned on the face of someone you really enjoy being around.

A black man with a British accent.
I might be able to provide one of the criteria you mention. Back in the year 2000, when me & my girlfriend left the UK for a while & went to Grosse Pointe, MI, to a home she had there, she invited a friend around. I’d never seen this friend of her’s before.

I had not long come out of the shower, and I went into the room where they were. (I was dressed I hasten to add). I introduced myself to her & she shouted, “OH MY GOD, SAY SOMETHING ELSE!” I find it a bit difficult speaking on demand to someone I’ve never met before. I smiled and said to her, “What do you want me to say?”. She said, “ANYTHING!”

The accent thing works the other way around too.

Later in the evening when she was leaving, she was at the front door with my gf. I heard her whisper, “does he sound like that in bed?”. My gf very quickly turned her around & pushed her out of the door and into the cold winter night. There was 12 inches of snow on the ground.

Last edited:
Confident, kind, thoughtful, smart, trustworthy, well-spoken, masculine, handy, clean, well-groomed, a sense of humor, and the way he looks at me. They do exist. I know because I was married to a man like I just described. 🙂
If I look at your profile of requirements I think that your late husband was the last of such men. Really.

Ready?
He has:
laughing, flirty eyes, is strong and solid, not fully tamed and won't be, commands respect, stands tall, articulate writer and speaker, profound thinker, HAPPY, bold and unafraid, confident, self-actualized, stands alone, STANDS BEHIND HIS WORD. laughs heartily, has wisdom, personality,
Extreme INTELLIGENCE, well-read, has his own style, his own values, KINDNESS, loves to be touched, a combination of strength and gentleness.
Big and cuddly! If he is spiritual and has a beautiful soul, I melt! I find a little beard and a little tummy sexy. Oh! SINGLE is good!

Oh! (Just thought of something else! analytical! it's very MASCULINE to be able to handle tools in construction or vehicle repair!
That's so exciting to me!
Is that all? No hope for me then. 😊

Back