What size is your shoe?

I wear a men’s size 11. If you have big feet, you have a good under-standing... 😸
size 11 isn't big..it's equivalent to a size 9 UK.. which is an average mans' size

.......even a 9 in women today is no longer viewed as big which it was until recently.., because this new generation of adults are all so tall now...

Size 5 is the official size.
but
Sometimes have to take a 6 to get a little extra width.
Hey......guess what.....i'm 5ft tall....and size 5 foot.
Does that get me any reward points or free stuff...lol....lol.
is that size 5 Canadian..?.. which is a tiny size 3 here... and the first adult size you can buy in shops..

I take a size 5..UK.. which is US/Candian size 7.. and I'm only 5 feet 1 ..my daughter is 5' 3..and takes one size smaller than me , no rhyme or reason for shoe size..... :D

is that size 5 Canadian..?.. which is a tiny size 3 here... and the first adult size you can buy in shops..

I take a size 5..UK.. which is US/Candian size 7.. and I'm only 5 feet 1 ..my daughter is 5' 3..and takes one size smaller than me , no rhyme or reason for shoe size..... :D
Yes, Holly....size 5 Canadian.....and i have the tiny toes two.....i think they're a little bit adorable.

Why don't we expand on this thread.

How long are your toes
My big toe and the one beside it are 1 1/2 '' long......my little toe is 1/2"......the other two are in between.

HOW LONG ARE YOUR TOES?
I have the Greek feet; 2nd toe is the longest.
iu

47489ed638766c92e4a8626817876aab.jpg

5 1/2 AA :) When I was a kid, my mother use to buy me the "sample" shoes that the shoe store put out in the window because they were small. I was adopted at age 3 and had no clothes to speak of so my mother bought me clothes and a pair of red shoes. I took those shoes to bed with me every night. I still like red shoes but no longer take them to bed with me :)

5 1/2 AA :) When I was a kid, my mother use to buy me the "sample" shoes that the shoe store put out in the window because they were small. I was adopted at age 3 and had no clothes to speak of so my mother bought me clothes and a pair of red shoes. I took those shoes to bed with me every night. I still like red shoes but no longer take them to bed with me :)
So happy you were adopted by your mom! :love:

Size 6 US, regular width (I guess that's medium). I have boots that I bought at least 10-15 years ago that still fit.

Last edited:

Back