What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

Last night I watched SUCH A GOOD MOVIE, but naturally I can’t remember the name of it for the life of me. It was about an Olympic runner who was captured during WWII. So so good, and I was surprised to see, at the end, that it was directed by Angelina Jolie.

Breach

It's about Robert Hanssen -- an FBI agent who was spying for Russia. This was a virtually flawless movie. It was the second time we watched it and I think I enjoyed it even more the second time. Great acting, great plot, very suspenseful without any car chases or gunfights.

Last night I watched SUCH A GOOD MOVIE, but naturally I can’t remember the name of it for the life of me. It was about an Olympic runner who was captured during WWII. So so good, and I was surprised to see, at the end, that it was directed by Angelina Jolie.
I think that would be "Unbroken" @Kathleen’s Place

It's not a movie, but I've been (pretty much) enjoying the series "Body of Proof" on Amazon. I'm a fool for mysteries with a medical twist. It's not as good as say Vera, Endeavor, or some of the other UK mystery/police shows but it will do.

Hope i'm not taking thread south, but watched the 8 hours of 'The Terror' a eight hour series by AMC

The Brits searched for the Northwest Passage (a route to China by sailing through the Arctic Seas, on at least two occasions
the expedition's ships became locked in the ice and the sailors perished.)

The Terror was the name of the boat, locked in the ice folds almost two years. The story, adaptd from a book, was their attempt to
walk out
The acting was amazing, the whole cast were superb, just superb! This is the first time I've seen a cast where all the actors were just great.

Of course, being a Hollywood production they had to put a monster in the script.

Hope i'm not taking thread south, but watched the 8 hours of 'The Terror' a eight hour series by AMC

The Brits searched for the Northwest Passage (a route to China by sailing through the Arctic Seas, on at least two occasions
the expedition's ships became locked in the ice and the sailors perished.)

The Terror was the name of the boat, locked in the ice folds almost two years. The story, adaptd from a book, was their attempt to
walk out
The acting was amazing, the whole cast were superb, just superb! This is the first time I've seen a cast where all the actors were just great.

Of course, being a Hollywood production they had to put a monster in the script.
Sounds good...will have to look for it

MV5BMTg5MjcwMzY5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDM0OTI1NjM@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Mango Dreams on Netflix:

"Concerned that dementia will soon steal his most cherished memories, a Hindu doctor hires a Muslim rickshaw driver to take him to his childhood home."

Gave a little peak into both cultures. I enjoyed both story and scenery.

Unbroken

Back