What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

Ruthanne

SF VIP
I used the Pluto app. to watch the movie called School Ties this morning.

It's about a Jewish boy who enrolls in an all boy high school in his senior year in order to get into Harvard later.

He meets with prejudice from some of the others.

I enjoyed this movie very much. The acting is very good.

The last movie I saw on TV was 'Twister'96 starring Helen Hunt and late Bill Paxon.
They play divorced couple who are storm chasers ,one of my favorite movies
In May,saw the movie'Rocketman' the Elton John bio pic,it was awesome.Targon Ergerton was terrific as Elton,.He sang all the songs, has a good singing voice.Jamie Bell is wonderful as Bernie Taupin,playing Elton's long time lyricist

The last movie I saw on TV was 'Twister'96 starring Helen Hunt and late Bill Paxon.
They play divorced couple who are storm chasers ,one of my favorite movies
In May,saw the movie'Rocketman' the Elton John bio pic,it was awesome.Targon Ergerton was terrific as Elton,.He sang all the songs, has a good singing voice.Jamie Bell is wonderful as Bernie Taupin,playing Elton's long time lyricist
I'll keep those movies in mind for good ones to see. I especially love biographies! 😄

Yesterday I watched the movie Belle Starr. It was quite an old movie but had a good plot and was okay. It was on the Grit channel. It took place during the war between the North and South. The northern soldiers burned down her family's home and that seemed to set the stage.

The last movie I watched in a move theater was Gone Girl. A friend and I had both read the book and decided to go see the movie version. Truthfully, I wasn't crazy about either the book or the movie but it was a nice reason to get together. I have never liked reading the book before seeing the movie version. It always spoils it for me. I keep comparing the movie on the screen with the movie in my head from the book. My version is always better.

Last movie we watched was Ozark. It came highly recommended from a family member.
I didn't like the movie and didn't finish it. No doubt some will think they have seen a good
movie but I could find no merit in it. But isn't that often the way it goes?

Last movie we watched was Ozark. It came highly recommended from a family member.
I didn't like the movie and didn't finish it. No doubt some will think they have seen a good
movie but I could find no merit in it. But isn't that often the way it goes?
Yes I've seen a couple of lousy movies lately too.

This is not the last movie I watched, but is the one I have watched the most. Old Yeller, I tear up every time and if you have ever had a dog you loved die, you know what I mean.

I saw it once, many years ago, and I couldn't watch it again. It upset me too much.

I've always thought it was an odd thing that I can watch all kinds of stuff where people die or get killed (except the gory slasher or torture stuff) and that's OK. But if a dog dies in a movie I get terribly upset and cry.

I've never seen that but sounds like you must like it. I'll have to watch it!

I am not a Tommy Lee Jones fan, but do like Clint Eastwoods' work. The movie kept my attention and for the time it was released (2000), I thought it was pretty authentic with some Hollywood thrown in. I like the other actors, James Garner, Donald Sutherland and of course Clint Eastwood.

Back