What Was The Last Thing That Made You Smile?

I've only recently moved to the area where I am right now, but I'm told that a a bloke about 30 years old has been frightening the daylights out of old folk in the area for months by speeding on his motor-cycle and riding it on the pavements..............this morning he was caught and booked by the police and I watched it happen with an ear to ear grin on my gob.......:D
Yes! :)

Last evening, before dark, I went to sit outside for a while. A little birdie flew onto the porch railing about 2 feet from me. We just sat and looked at each other for a minute before it flew off. It was a nice distraction.
Awww...I love those kind of moments..connecting with another wonderful creature!

Last thing that made me smile was that I got my grocery shopping done finally. Been putting it off for days because of the heat and my car's broken AC. Well, with only celery and cottage cheese left in the fridge and a nice Summer day that isn't a scorcher I ventured to the store and now have a fridge full of food again--yay! :giggle:

My BFFL (best friend for life). We have known each other for almost 40 years. We do not live in the same State..we loss contact for years but reconnected. If I am feeling down or going through a rough period, I can make a call and be smiling before I get off the phone... and vice versa. However, I do not make it a habit because that is what my counselor is for. But its good to have a special friend that is there for you.

2 things today... My daughter rang from overseas, and she was on the phone for an hour and 40 minutes...marathon chat!! 🥰

..and tonight I was watching 90 day fiancé, (don't judge me :LOL: ).... and some thing on there made me laugh out loud, I had to call my o/h from elsewhere in the house to come and look, and even he, a fervent hater of reality TV..laughed out loud!! :ROFLMAO:

I was sitting, watching TV, and I saw..............outside. I looked and nothing but trees and snow. Then again, I wasn't sure i really saw something outside. Again!!! Still only trees, snow and NO footprints on. the snow. Again!! AGAIN!!!! and AGAIN. I began to wonder if I was having some kind of cardiac thing. or stoke thing. Then I caught sight of him. A squirrel was running up and down a tree. He is a cute little critter.

Back