What Would You Like To Eat For Your Last Meal?

Bella

á•™ á•— á•™ á•— á•™ á•— á•™ á•—

The fat lady has sung, you've been convicted, there's no way out, it's curtains for you. 😳 For your last meal you can have anything you want, from soup to nuts, from eggs to apples, from pottage to cheese, what would it be? 🤔

This meal from The Columbia Restaurant in Ybor City; Tampa Fla.
Cannelloni de Langosta
Three tender cannelloni pastas filled with Maine lobster meat, shrimp, pan-seared scallops and sautéed shallots blended with a lobster sherry cream reduction, smothered with a lobster sherry Mornay cheese sauce and pieces of lobster.

This would ensure a smile was still on my face when I died (y)

This meal from The Columbia Restaurant in Ybor City; Tampa Fla.
Cannelloni de Langosta
Three tender cannelloni pastas filled with Maine lobster meat, shrimp, pan-seared scallops and sautéed shallots blended with a lobster sherry cream reduction, smothered with a lobster sherry Mornay cheese sauce and pieces of lobster.
🤪🤩 Oh.My.Lanta! That sounded heavenly enough that I pulled up a distance map to see if I could swing Ybor City next time I'm in St. Augustine. On the opposite coast and 185 miles. Drat. 😦 @MrPants

Well, I'd probably be thinking of other things if I were in that situation! haha!
I've never eaten anything so wonderful that's it's memorable.

But, I guess I'd have a juicy beef tenderloin with a garlic au-jus sauce,
a crisp russet potato filled with butter, herbs, sour cream, bacon, cheese;
green beans in butter and garlic, hot, fresh sourdough bread and
for dessert, chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, whipped cream and a cannoli.

Yes, That sounds good! Thank you!

I'd have a juicy beef tenderloin with a garlic au-jus sauce,
a crisp russet potato filled with butter, herbs, sour cream, bacon, cheese;
green beans in butter and garlic, hot, fresh sourdough bread and
for dessert, chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, whipped cream and a cannoli.
Could I join you? Not sure if they allow guests on Death Row, but for a dinner like that it would be worth a try...

Back